"The GenZ Icon" 2023 - The search for Dong Nai's Gen Z representative face
DNHN - "The GenZ Icon" is a competition to identify the typical young face of Generation Z based on a comprehensive evaluation of appearance, talent, communication ability, and the ability to solve societal problems.
To recognize the talent, intelligence, and graceful beauty of the union members and students in Long Thanh district, Dong Nai province, and neighboring provinces, the District Youth Union and Young Entrepreneurs Association of Long Thanh district, along with AMG International Education Joint Stock Company, will organize "The GenZ Icon" "Reaching new heights" contest in 2023.
This is a contest that thoroughly searches and evaluates candidates in a variety of areas, including appearance, talent, communication ability, public speaking skills, and the ability to solve social problems,...
Consequently, candidates will undergo three rounds: an online qualifying round (10 October 2023 - 22 October 2023); a preliminary round consisting of semi-finals; and a final round.
The final night will occur on November 12, 2023, and will feature 20 contestants and three competitions: costume performance, working group, and behavior.
In 2023, the jury will evaluate and select the best candidate for "The GenZ Icon" title.
All contestants are union members and students between the ages of 15 and 18 who attend high schools and educational institutions in the Long Thanh district and surrounding areas.
To compete in the contest, young people must have good ethics and conduct, have a minimum height of 1m65 for men and 1m5 for women, and apply to the Organising Committee by October 22, 2023.
Specifically, contestants who have won the titles of Miss and Runner-up at the provincial, city, and industry levels in 2021 and 2022 are exempt from the preliminary round and are eligible to advance to the semi-finals.
It is known that "The GenZ Icon" will create a healthy and useful playground for union members, high school students, and other educational institutions in the district of Long Thanh and surrounding areas. From there, exemplary young people will be groomed to become representative faces of Gen Z in Dong Nai by searching for faces that represent the harmony between intelligence and physical beauty.
- Long An’s Allure - a “Magnet” with Constantly Improving Infrastructure and a Transparent Investment Environment
- Unilever Vietnam and nearly Three Decades of Accompanying Vietnam’s Sustainable Development
- Chu Lai International Airport to become international air logistics service centre
- THACO to Recruit over 12,000 New Employees as It Expands into Agriculture
- Dong Thap Welcomes Delegations from Three Provinces of the Kingdom of Cambodia for a Visit and Tet Celebration
- What Obstacles Will the Vietnamese Textile Industry Face in 2024?
- ADB Ready to Support Vietnam in Accessing Loans and Promoting Sustainable Development
- Mr Truong Gia Binh: Vietnamese Labour Force Ready to Take on Semiconductor Industry
- Vietnam-US Trade Turnover Exceeds US$100 Billion for Three Consecutive Years
- Abundant High-Paying Job Opportunities for Vietnamese Workers Abroad
- Can Tho is Accompanied and Developed by VNPT Can Tho Into a Modern and Civilised Metropolis
- Big 4 Banks Secure Profits Reaching and Exceeding the Billion-Dollar Mark
- Hai Phong City: A “Bright Spot” for FDI Attraction
- Korea-Vietnam Basketball Exchange Event to Take Place Soon
- Nam Can Tho University - Providing ASEAN-level Human Resources for the 4.0 Era
- Can Tho Export Processing and Industrial Zones Authority: 20 Years of Rising from Adversity
- Vietnam's Trade Surplus with EU and US Markets Reaches $125 Billion
- Vietnam sees remarkable progress in Global Innovation Index
- President Vo Van Thuong attended the 10th anniversary of VSIP Quang Ngai
- Global Sources "entered deeply" into Vietnam markets after 28 years of empowering Global Trade
During the Lunar New Year, HCM City spent nearly VND1,300 billion on welfare for its residents. However, concerns remain over security, order, and fire incidents caused by the use of illegal fireworks.
“There is no path in life, people walk and it becomes a path” - just like that saying, Unilever, from the name of a pioneer in sustainable development right from its inception, to a Group leading the way in sustainable development practices.
We had the opportunity to visit the Thanh Hoa floating village community, which was recently granted land ashore. We could see neat and clean houses, straight concrete roads, and the excitement and joy of the locals in their newly painted homes.
SNG Group - “One Heart - Warm Spring - Loving Tet” for the disadvantaged and disabled people in Tien Giang
Nearly 400 gifts and cash worth over VND 200 million were presented by the SNG Business Connection Community to the poor, orphans, lonely elderly people and poor disabled households in Tien Giang province.
On the morning of 26 January, the Binh Thuan Civil Servants’ Trade Union organised the “Tet Reunion - Spring Sharing” programme to present Tet gifts to union members and workers in difficult circumstances on the occasion of the Lunar New Year 2024.
Hoa Binh Provincial Banking Sector: Presents 241 Tet Gifts to Disadvantaged Households in Van Son Commune
The Hoa Binh branch of the State Bank of Vietnam, in collaboration with the Hoa Binh Provincial Fatherland Front Committee and Tan Lac District People’s Committee, organised the “Warmth of Spring” Tet Gift-giving Programme in Van Son Commune.
On 15 and 16 January 2024, SHB Bank, in collaboration with the Thai Binh Red Cross Society, presented 258 gifts to disadvantaged students with high academic achievements in Thai Binh province on the occasion of the Lunar New Year of the Dragon 2024.
The "MOT" book exchange event is one of the two primary annual events that THE 1% FUND project organises. MOET 2023: VAN SAC continues its mission to foster an appreciation for literature and disseminate an increasingly endangered reading culture.
Hoa Binh: The business community is at the forefront of a nationwide effort to unite in support of the impoverished.
Pioneering the emulation movement, the business community of Hoa Binh province upholds the spirit and social responsibility of the community while concentrating on restoring production and business following the pandemic.
The Vietnam Minh Trung Group Public Company donated 12.5 billion VND to restore cultural and historical artefacts.
On the morning of October 23, 2023 (September 9, Year of the Cat), at the Jade Emperor Pagoda in Dai Lai village, Dai Lai commune, Gia Binh district, Bac Ninh province, Minh Trung Vietnam Group Joint Stock Company organised the Casting ceremony