September 2nd, it was decided to open the Hoan Kiem Lake pedestrian street for four days of public holidays.
DNHN - Opening Hoan Kiem Lake pedestrian street throughout the festival to create opportunities for people and visitors to participate in fun and entertainment activities, and at the same time promote the development of commercial, service, and tourism.
The People's Committee of Hoan Kiem district (Hanoi) decided on August 28 to extend the walking space's operating time to a maximum of four days during the National Day holiday on September 2 this year. The purpose of this decision is to create opportunities for residents and visitors to engage in entertainment and recreational activities, while also encouraging the growth of commercial, service, and tourism-related enterprises.
Specifically, the walking space in the Hoan Kiem Lake area and surrounding areas will operate from 7 a.m. on Friday, September 1 to 24 hours on Monday, September 4. On September 1 (Friday) through September 4 (Monday), the event will take place from 19:00 to 24:00 on the pedestrian streets of the Old Quarter of Hanoi. From that point forward, the pedestrian space at Hoan Kiem Lake will operate continuously for four days, whereas the pedestrian streets in the Old Quarter area of Hanoi are only open in the evening.
Mr. Nguyen Quoc Hoan, Vice Chairman of the People's Committee of Hoan Kiem District, stated that the departments and units under the district, the People's Committees of the wards, Dong Xuan Joint Stock Company, and Urban Environment Company Limited - Hoan Kiem branch will cooperate actively in performing assigned tasks and ensuring safety in urban order, traffic, environmental sanitation, and urban beauty. To protect the safety of both residents and guests, he also emphasized compliance with regulations regarding disease prevention and control and fire safety.
Walking space in the Hoan Kiem Lake area and surrounding areas, as well as walking streets in the Hanoi Old Quarter area, is always a popular destination that attracts a large number of locals and tourists. Weekends are filled with entertainment and recreation.
Consequently, the walking space at Hoan Kiem Lake typically attracts between 1,500 and 2,000 people per night. During this year's National Day holiday on September 2, when people will have up to four days off, the number of visitors is anticipated to increase even further. Therefore, the district of Hoan Kiem has made every effort to meet the entertainment and amusement needs of both residents and visitors.
- Long An’s Allure - a “Magnet” with Constantly Improving Infrastructure and a Transparent Investment Environment
- Unilever Vietnam and nearly Three Decades of Accompanying Vietnam’s Sustainable Development
- Chu Lai International Airport to become international air logistics service centre
- THACO to Recruit over 12,000 New Employees as It Expands into Agriculture
- Dong Thap Welcomes Delegations from Three Provinces of the Kingdom of Cambodia for a Visit and Tet Celebration
- What Obstacles Will the Vietnamese Textile Industry Face in 2024?
- ADB Ready to Support Vietnam in Accessing Loans and Promoting Sustainable Development
- Mr Truong Gia Binh: Vietnamese Labour Force Ready to Take on Semiconductor Industry
- Vietnam-US Trade Turnover Exceeds US$100 Billion for Three Consecutive Years
- Abundant High-Paying Job Opportunities for Vietnamese Workers Abroad
- Can Tho is Accompanied and Developed by VNPT Can Tho Into a Modern and Civilised Metropolis
- Big 4 Banks Secure Profits Reaching and Exceeding the Billion-Dollar Mark
- Hai Phong City: A “Bright Spot” for FDI Attraction
- Korea-Vietnam Basketball Exchange Event to Take Place Soon
- Nam Can Tho University - Providing ASEAN-level Human Resources for the 4.0 Era
- Can Tho Export Processing and Industrial Zones Authority: 20 Years of Rising from Adversity
- Vietnam's Trade Surplus with EU and US Markets Reaches $125 Billion
- Vietnam sees remarkable progress in Global Innovation Index
- President Vo Van Thuong attended the 10th anniversary of VSIP Quang Ngai
- Global Sources "entered deeply" into Vietnam markets after 28 years of empowering Global Trade
During the Lunar New Year, HCM City spent nearly VND1,300 billion on welfare for its residents. However, concerns remain over security, order, and fire incidents caused by the use of illegal fireworks.
“There is no path in life, people walk and it becomes a path” - just like that saying, Unilever, from the name of a pioneer in sustainable development right from its inception, to a Group leading the way in sustainable development practices.
We had the opportunity to visit the Thanh Hoa floating village community, which was recently granted land ashore. We could see neat and clean houses, straight concrete roads, and the excitement and joy of the locals in their newly painted homes.
SNG Group - “One Heart - Warm Spring - Loving Tet” for the disadvantaged and disabled people in Tien Giang
Nearly 400 gifts and cash worth over VND 200 million were presented by the SNG Business Connection Community to the poor, orphans, lonely elderly people and poor disabled households in Tien Giang province.
On the morning of 26 January, the Binh Thuan Civil Servants’ Trade Union organised the “Tet Reunion - Spring Sharing” programme to present Tet gifts to union members and workers in difficult circumstances on the occasion of the Lunar New Year 2024.
Hoa Binh Provincial Banking Sector: Presents 241 Tet Gifts to Disadvantaged Households in Van Son Commune
The Hoa Binh branch of the State Bank of Vietnam, in collaboration with the Hoa Binh Provincial Fatherland Front Committee and Tan Lac District People’s Committee, organised the “Warmth of Spring” Tet Gift-giving Programme in Van Son Commune.
On 15 and 16 January 2024, SHB Bank, in collaboration with the Thai Binh Red Cross Society, presented 258 gifts to disadvantaged students with high academic achievements in Thai Binh province on the occasion of the Lunar New Year of the Dragon 2024.
The "MOT" book exchange event is one of the two primary annual events that THE 1% FUND project organises. MOET 2023: VAN SAC continues its mission to foster an appreciation for literature and disseminate an increasingly endangered reading culture.
Hoa Binh: The business community is at the forefront of a nationwide effort to unite in support of the impoverished.
Pioneering the emulation movement, the business community of Hoa Binh province upholds the spirit and social responsibility of the community while concentrating on restoring production and business following the pandemic.
The Vietnam Minh Trung Group Public Company donated 12.5 billion VND to restore cultural and historical artefacts.
On the morning of October 23, 2023 (September 9, Year of the Cat), at the Jade Emperor Pagoda in Dai Lai village, Dai Lai commune, Gia Binh district, Bac Ninh province, Minh Trung Vietnam Group Joint Stock Company organised the Casting ceremony