Ha Long Bay ranks 5th in the 25 most beautiful destinations on the planet in 2023
- 00:50 14/03/2023
DNHN - CNN describes Ha Long Bay as "one of the most famous natural attractions in Southeast Asia, with nearly 2,000 limestone islands of various shapes mesmerizing visitors."
CNN has recently compiled a list of the world's 25 most stunning locations. CNN estimates that there are numerous locations with hidden beauty around the globe.
The evaluation or ranking of landscapes is also based on a subjective perspective, but based on its experience, this company has selected destinations that tourists should not miss if they wish to experience and explore the locations. the most stunning in the entire world.
Vietnam's Ha Long Bay is honored to be ranked fifth on CNN's list of the world's 25 most beautiful destinations for 2023. Only a handful of "golden" candidates made the list.
Ha Long Bay - a destination in Quang Ninh province - is described as "one of the most well-known natural attractions in Southeast Asia," "fascinating visitors with nearly 2,000 limestone islands of various shapes." Here, time stands still. CNN described how visitors can immerse themselves in the East Sea's tranquil, vast, and magnificent waters by sailing or kayaking.
Ha, Long Bay is located in the northeast of Vietnam, 165 kilometers from the capital city of Hanoi, and comprises more than 1,550 square kilometers and 980 named islands. It has been designated a World Natural Heritage Site by UNESCO. The bay contains several beautiful and renowned rocky islands, caves, and beaches.
In Asia, the Maldives, the holy city of Petra (Jordan), the coastal town of El Nido (Philippines), and Zhangjiajie National Park are also mentioned (China).
CNN referred to El Nido as the dragon island of the Philippines. El Nido is located in the Philippines. There are beautiful islands, clear blue water, and unique aquatic plants and animals such as corals, clownfish, etc. in this location. Nacpan and Dagmay beaches are EL Nido tourist attractions that should not be missed.
CNN recommends Zhangjiajie National Forest Park in Hunan Province as a destination for tourists in China. This is the first UNESCO World Heritage Site in China. The location is renowned for its 3,000 sandstone columns. When visiting this location, visitors can ascend 99 steps to Heaven's Gate, admire the majesty of the scenery from the glass bridge, and embark on an exciting hike along the Dragon Coil cliff.
The United States has the most locations on the list, with four. CNN also chose landmarks in Asia-Pacific, such as the Maldives, the Ancient City of Petra in Jordan, the city of Rotorua in New Zealand, and Kata Tjuta in Australia. Svalbard Island, Norway; Hh Bled, Slovenia; Cappadocia valley, Turkey; Positano, Italy; Lake County, England; Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia are all located in Europe.
Thu Ha (t/h)
- Exporting agricultural products to Japan Opportunities and Challenges for Vietnamese Businesses
- VNG was named at the top of the best working environment in Vietnam in 2023
- Arton Capital Vietnam and Enterprises and Integration Magazine signed a strategic cooperation agreement
- 2023 will open up new cooperation opportunities between Vietnam and the Czech Republic
- Expecting to join CPTPP, businesses from the UK are especially interested in Vietnam
- ESG procedures will improve and become more systematic once ESG is seen as an opportunity
- Horasis 2022 India Economic Cooperation Forum opens up many cooperation and investment opportunities in Binh Duong
- Prime Minister: It's the responsibility with people if we can't spend money
- Mr Nguyen Minh Cuong, ADB's Chief Economist in Vietnam, believes that Vietnam will continue to recover in the coming months
- ASEAN exports are expanding remarkably and significantly
- Francois Painchaud, IMF Representative in Vietnam and Laos: There are several ways to enhance Vietnam's macroeconomic base
- Nghe An focuses on completing five goals to welcome the new wave of investment
- Vietnam has seven advantages that "attract" international investment
- The United States and Vietnam encourage export firms to comply with customs regulations
- Phu Tho province promotes cooperation with Laotian provinces
- Mr Pham Minh Chinh, Prime Minister of Vietnam, collaborates with the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group
- Cultural cooperation contributes significantly to the development of diplomatic ties between Vietnam and Italy
- Vietnam tourism is rebounding strongly, with domestic visitors reaching an all-time high
Đọc thêm Brand
BAEMIN app gratitude to customers on the occasion of 4th birthday
The online food delivery application BAEMIN celebrated its fourth birthday in May through the campaign "Treat all over Vietnam" and a series of appreciation events for users, restaurant partners, and customers. Internal personnel.
Phu Tho Evaluation of production and business enterprises related to FTAs
On May 31, the Department of Industry and Trade – the Standing agency of the Provincial Board of International Economic Integration presided over a workshop to solicit feedback and assess production and business enterprises in fields related to Trade
Affirming the brand from endogenous strength In globalized knowledge economy
In the globalized knowledge economy, businesses' most valuable assets are their strong brands. Strong brands not only confer competitive advantages but also determine the survival and growth of a business.
Corporate culture is not only the corporate image but also the national image
This was emphasized by Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports, and Tourism Trinh Thi Thuy at the Ho Chi Minh City Conference on Implementing the Criteria for Vietnamese Business Culture for 8 provinces in the Southeast region. Ho Chi Minh.
Da Nang People's Committee held a seminar "Da Nang - Future Financial Center" in Geneva
On May 24 in Geneva, Switzerland, the People's Committee of Da Nang City, the Vietnam-Switzerland Business Bridge (SVBG), and the Geneva Chamber of Commerce, Industry, and Services held a seminar to unite Vietnamese citizens. "Da Nang - Future Financ
Ford Vietnam contributes to promoting the comprehensive US-Vietnam partnership
In 2023, the US-Vietnam Comprehensive Partnership will have reached significant economic and trade growth milestones during its first decade. Ford Vietnam has become a symbol of U.S. investment relations in Vietnam after nearly 30 years cooperation
This summer, Da Nang will explode with fireworks and exciting festivals.
Colourful fireworks from the DIFF stage, a series of festivals stretching from the city to the summit of Ba Na... will make the summer of 2023 in Danang unforgettable for many visitors.
Sao Mai Super Feed: Smart well-known brand choice for healthier fishes
Sao Mai Super Feed is a well-known brand in the aquafeed industry, particularly for pangasius food. Sao Mai Super Feed has made a lasting impression on consumers due to its high quality, reasonable price, and excellent after-sales service.
Thung Nham ecotourism area has been developed for the past two decades, contributing to the consolidation of Ninh Binh
Ninh Binh, located approximately 90 kilometres south of Hanoi, has become a popular tourist destination due to its majestic and pristine natural beauty.
Sixth among the top 10 international visitors to Thailand was Vietnam.
With over 84,000 visitors, Vietnam ranks sixth among the top 10 leading international visitors to Thailand. Malaysia and mainland China are the two largest markets.