Vietnamese businesses enter the Japanese market with a "Passport Card" for their products globally.
- 14:43 08/12/2022
DNHN - The Vietnam and Japan Trade Promotion Conference was held on December 3, 2022, in Maebashi City, Gunma Province, as part of the trade promotion program for Vietnamese businesses in Japan from December 1 to 4, 2022.
The Vietnam and Japan Trade Promotion Conference was held on December 3, 2022, in Maebashi City, Gunma Province, as part of the trade promotion program for Vietnamese businesses in Japan from December 1 to 4, 2022.
RYU YAMAMOTO, the mayor of Maebashi city in the province of Gunma, Mr. HAJIME TSUTSUMI, the city's member of parliament, Mr. Ta Duc Minh, the head of the trade department, and Mr. Asato Ono, the chairman of BNI Japan, were all present. With the involvement of nearly 60 businesses from the two nations, Mr. Ho Quang Minh, Chairman of BNI Vietnam, organized the event.
In his speech at the conference, Mr. Ryu Yamamoto, Mayor of Maebashi, expressed his belief that this occasion will help to promote two-way trade between Vietnam and Japan in general and Maebashi city in particular. He also committed to creating favorable conditions for Vietnamese enterprises to invest and conduct business in this city.
Mr. Ta Duc Minh, the Vietnam Trade Counselor in Japan, concurred that Japan is one of Vietnam's most significant trading partners. Trade between the two nations is gradually recovering more than two years after being impacted by the COVID-19 epidemic. In light of this, Mr. Minh aspires for this conference to help Vietnamese and Japanese companies partner effectively.
"Japan has very strict standards and regulations governing imports. Vietnamese goods will be able to enter not only this competitive market but also the majority of markets if they can meet Japan's standards. In other words, this is the "passport card" for Vietnamese goods to travel to other markets around the world if entering the Japanese market "Mr. Ta Duc Minh said.
Japan is a market with a large demand for imported agricultural and aquatic products and food, including fish and fish products, shrimp, eel, meat, and other products. Japan has a population of more than 125 million people. from fresh and processed vegetables, coffee, soy, meat, and cereal products... These are all considered to be strong Vietnamese products with good supply capacity for the Japanese market. Copy. Numerous Vietnamese agricultural and food products, such as coconut water, coconut milk, Vietnamese coffee, and peanuts under the Vietcoco brand, have successfully entered the Japanese distribution network thanks to the Trade Office's connections. Vietnamese food, agricultural, and aquatic products are increasingly being seen in Japan on the shelves of major supermarket chains like AEON, Donkihote, and Itoyokado.
Maebashi, in central Japan's Gunma Prefecture, is reportedly home to about 340,000 people and has a total area of close to 312 square kilometers. There are 1,200 Vietnamese immigrants living in this city, making them the largest expat group.
- Exporting agricultural products to Japan Opportunities and Challenges for Vietnamese Businesses
- VNG was named at the top of the best working environment in Vietnam in 2023
- Arton Capital Vietnam and Enterprises and Integration Magazine signed a strategic cooperation agreement
- 2023 will open up new cooperation opportunities between Vietnam and the Czech Republic
- Expecting to join CPTPP, businesses from the UK are especially interested in Vietnam
- ESG procedures will improve and become more systematic once ESG is seen as an opportunity
- Horasis 2022 India Economic Cooperation Forum opens up many cooperation and investment opportunities in Binh Duong
- Prime Minister: It's the responsibility with people if we can't spend money
- Mr Nguyen Minh Cuong, ADB's Chief Economist in Vietnam, believes that Vietnam will continue to recover in the coming months
- ASEAN exports are expanding remarkably and significantly
- Francois Painchaud, IMF Representative in Vietnam and Laos: There are several ways to enhance Vietnam's macroeconomic base
- Nghe An focuses on completing five goals to welcome the new wave of investment
- Vietnam has seven advantages that "attract" international investment
- The United States and Vietnam encourage export firms to comply with customs regulations
- Phu Tho province promotes cooperation with Laotian provinces
- Mr Pham Minh Chinh, Prime Minister of Vietnam, collaborates with the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group
- Cultural cooperation contributes significantly to the development of diplomatic ties between Vietnam and Italy
- Vietnam tourism is rebounding strongly, with domestic visitors reaching an all-time high
Đọc thêm Enterprise
Enterprises in May: Decrease in number, average capital also drops
A newly established business in the month had an average registered capital of 8.6 billion VND, a decrease of 11.5% from the previous month and 8.8% from the same time period the previous year.
Thaiholdings decided to dismiss 2 Deputy General Directors at the same time
These personnel dismissal and hiring decisions reflect a change in the management level at Thaiholdings in order to optimise professional work.
TikTok Shops is becoming a real big threats to Shopee and Lazada
Appearing since the parent company ByteDance pushed the development of short video applications to markets, Tiktok Shop is receiving a lot of attention.
Large banks continue to reduce interest rates significantly for tenors
The Big 4 banks, including Vietcombank, VietinBank, BIDV, and Agribank, decided today (May 26) to continue reducing deposit interest rates.
Nhat Tin Logistics JSC is facing a loss of more than 25 billion dong
After tax, Nhat Tin Logistics, a developed trade investment company, continues to record a loss of more than 25 billion dongs in 2022. This signifies the continuation of a challenging period.
Temporarily fixed prices for 15 transitional wind and solar power projects
Of the 37 transitional renewable energy projects submitted to EVN, the Ministry of Industry and Trade has approved 15 wind and solar power plants with temporary prices.
VinaCapital Vietnam still attracts FDI despite imposing a global minimum tax
According to analysts at VinaCapital, Vietnam may be losing its FDI capital competitiveness compared to India, Malaysia, and/or Indonesia.
Vietnam's rubbers exports turn over is the lowest in 2 years
Vietnam exported rubber at an average price of $1,388 per ton in April 2023, down 1.9% from March 2023 and 23.1% from April 2022. The General Department of Customs reports that Vietnam exported 87,749 tonnes of rubber worth 121,79 million USD
Story of Western Group: Strength derived from company culture
Gia Phong is used to refer to the family and clan's culture, way of thinking, and behavior. Consequently, the family ordination is maintained only if the family has pedagogy.
Gojek cooperates with Dat Bike to transport passengers by electric motorbikes
With this partnership, Gojek becomes the first ride-hailing company in Vietnam to offer electric motorcycle passenger transportation in addition to its other on-demand services.