SSI Research Traphaco's 2023 revenue can reach VND 2,600 billion
- 20:16 05/03/2023
DNHN - Despite Traphaco's strong product portfolio and growth potential, SSI Research predicts that the company's revenue will increase at a single-digit rate in 2023.
SSI Research, the research division of SSI Securities Joint Stock Company, has published a report analyzing the operations of Traphaco Joint Stock Company (TRA/HoSE). Accordingly, Traphaco's key products continued to expand during the fourth quarter of 2022, but total revenue decreased slightly.
Traphaco's revenue for the entire year of 2022 was VND 2,400 billion and its profit after tax was VND 293 billion, both increases of 11% compared to 2021. This is the third consecutive year that Traphaco has experienced double-digit revenue growth, following the period of low growth from 2016 to 2019.
According to SSI experts, Traphaco's traditional medicine segment recorded VND 1.5 trillion, an increase of 13%, while other non-traditional medicines contributed VND 900 billion, an increase of 20%, during the same period.
Due to high sales in the same period, SSI Research believes that Traphaco's revenue in the first quarter of 2023 may not match that of the same period in the prior year. Experts anticipate this quarter's revenue to reach 600 billion VND, a decrease of 4.5% compared to the first quarter of 2022.
In 2023, SSI Research predicts that Traphaco's revenue will increase by a single-digit percentage. Despite Traphaco's robust product portfolio and growth potential, SSI experts are concerned that the weakening economy will hurt revenue.
Due to concerns about weakening demand, SSI Research revised its revenue forecast for 2023 to VND2,600 billion (up 8% y/y) through numerous analyses. Profit after tax of the parent company is anticipated to reach VND 306 billion (an increase of 14% year-over-year), assuming a slight increase in COGS and strict control of selling and administrative expenses (SG&A) to ensure the highest profit margin. profit.
In 2024, SSI Research predicts that Traphaco's revenue will reach VND 2,800 trillion and the parent company's profit after tax will reach VND 324 billion, an increase of 9% and 6%, respectively, compared to 2023 (+6% yoy); the growth is due to the portfolio of modern drugs transferred from Daewoong Pharmaceutical.
- Arton Capital Vietnam and Enterprises and Integration Magazine signed a strategic cooperation agreement
- 2023 will open up new cooperation opportunities between Vietnam and the Czech Republic
- Expecting to join CPTPP, businesses from the UK are especially interested in Vietnam
- ESG procedures will improve and become more systematic once ESG is seen as an opportunity
- Horasis 2022 India Economic Cooperation Forum opens up many cooperation and investment opportunities in Binh Duong
- Prime Minister: It's the responsibility with people if we can't spend money
- Mr Nguyen Minh Cuong, ADB's Chief Economist in Vietnam, believes that Vietnam will continue to recover in the coming months
- ASEAN exports are expanding remarkably and significantly
- Francois Painchaud, IMF Representative in Vietnam and Laos: There are several ways to enhance Vietnam's macroeconomic base
- Nghe An focuses on completing five goals to welcome the new wave of investment
- Vietnam has seven advantages that "attract" international investment
- The United States and Vietnam encourage export firms to comply with customs regulations
- Phu Tho province promotes cooperation with Laotian provinces
- Mr Pham Minh Chinh, Prime Minister of Vietnam, collaborates with the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group
- Cultural cooperation contributes significantly to the development of diplomatic ties between Vietnam and Italy
- Vietnam tourism is rebounding strongly, with domestic visitors reaching an all-time high
- In the first seven months of 2022, FDI companies had a trade surplus of 18.74 billion USD
- Coordinating with the Committee of Overseas Vietnamese in Ho Chi Minh city
- Established IPP cargo airline
Đọc thêm Enterprise
National Congress of The Vietnam Association of Small and Medium Enterprises term IV (2023 - 2028)
The internal meeting of the Congress took place on the afternoon of March 22 with the participation of hundreds of delegates from Business Associations from across the nation, who were also members of the Association.
Thanh Hoa enterprises propose to remove difficulties in production and help business access to capital
On the morning of March 21, the Thanh Hoa Business Association, in collaboration with the State Bank of Thanh Hoa branch, hosted a conference aimed at removing obstacles to the production, business, and credit access
LUG.vn shakes hands with Echolac to open the 68th luggage store
Luggage store chain LUG.vn recently announced the opening of its 68th location in Phu Dong Junction, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. The event signifies an exceptional partnership between LUG.vn and Echolac, the industry's leading luggage brand.
Hoa Binh Tien Ngan Trade Investment Co., Ltd exports the first shipment of fresh sugarcane to the US
On March 19, Tien Ngan Trade Investment Co., Ltd., in partnership with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development of Hoa Binh province, exported the first shipment of fresh sugarcane to the United States market.
VPBank customers use fingerprints and faces to authenticate transactions instead of OTP codes
VPBank has just launched the fingerprint and face transaction authentication feature on the VPBank NEO digital banking application, applicable to transfer transactions
Samsung's $230 billion investment in 5 new chip factories conclude in 2042
Samsung will construct a new cluster of semiconductor factories in South Korea as part of a global race to secure chip industry supply chains.
What is Starbucks' impression after 10 years of entering the Vietnamese market?
While Vietnam is the largest coffee market in Southeast Asia in terms of both value and number of stores, the Starbucks branch rate per million people is a low 0.9%.
In 2023, Phuoc Hoa Rubber aims to reduce profit after tax by 36%
Phuoc Hoa Rubber anticipates that the parent company's total revenue will exceed VND 1,813 billion in 2023, a decrease of nearly 17% compared to 2022; business revenue will reach VND 1,302 billion.
King Coffee and Tin Thanh Group become production and trade partners in the US
King Coffee and Tin Thanh Group became strategic partners in the United States in the production and trade sectors. The first project between the two organizations will be the construction of a tire filling and recycling plant in South Carolina.
IDICO Petroleum Construction plans to increase capital by more than 84 billion VND
IDICO Petroleum Construction Investment Joint Stock Company will issue shares to advance the 2022 dividend, which, if successful, will add $84 billion to IDICO's charter capital.