In 2023, Phuoc Hoa Rubber aims to reduce profit after tax by 36%
- 02:12 20/03/2023
DNHN - Phuoc Hoa Rubber anticipates that the parent company's total revenue will exceed VND 1,813 billion in 2023, a decrease of nearly 17% compared to 2022; business revenue will reach VND 1,302 billion.
The first meeting of the year was held by the Board of Directors of Phuoc Hoa Rubber Joint Stock Company (PHR/HoSE) to approve the business plan for 2023 and the goals set for several subsidiaries.
The Board of Directors of Phuoc Hoa Rubber anticipates that the parent company's total revenue in 2023 will exceed VND 1,813 billion, a decrease of nearly 17% compared to 2022. In which the rubber business is anticipated to generate VND 1,302 billion in revenue, representing approximately 72% of total revenue.
In 2023, Phuoc Hoa Rubber expects the parent company's profit before and after taxes to decrease by more than 40% and 36%, to VND 549 billion and VND 488 billion, respectively, compared to the previous year. In contrast, the Company still intends to pay a 30% cash dividend for the profit portion of 2023.
In addition to the business plan, Phuoc Hoa Rubber includes a first-quarter 2023 objective. Specifically, the Company expects the parent company's total revenue to reach VND 434 billion and pre-tax profit to reach VND 208 billion, which corresponds to 24% and 38% of the year plan, an increase of 43% in revenue but a decrease of nearly 31% in profit compared to the same period last year.
In addition to the goals for the parent company and rubber business, Phuoc Hoa Rubber also established goals for its subsidiaries in a variety of other industries, including wood trading, leasing industrial parks, and interior trading.
- Exporting agricultural products to Japan Opportunities and Challenges for Vietnamese Businesses
- VNG was named at the top of the best working environment in Vietnam in 2023
- Arton Capital Vietnam and Enterprises and Integration Magazine signed a strategic cooperation agreement
- 2023 will open up new cooperation opportunities between Vietnam and the Czech Republic
- Expecting to join CPTPP, businesses from the UK are especially interested in Vietnam
- ESG procedures will improve and become more systematic once ESG is seen as an opportunity
- Horasis 2022 India Economic Cooperation Forum opens up many cooperation and investment opportunities in Binh Duong
- Prime Minister: It's the responsibility with people if we can't spend money
- Mr Nguyen Minh Cuong, ADB's Chief Economist in Vietnam, believes that Vietnam will continue to recover in the coming months
- ASEAN exports are expanding remarkably and significantly
- Francois Painchaud, IMF Representative in Vietnam and Laos: There are several ways to enhance Vietnam's macroeconomic base
- Nghe An focuses on completing five goals to welcome the new wave of investment
- Vietnam has seven advantages that "attract" international investment
- The United States and Vietnam encourage export firms to comply with customs regulations
- Phu Tho province promotes cooperation with Laotian provinces
- Mr Pham Minh Chinh, Prime Minister of Vietnam, collaborates with the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group
- Cultural cooperation contributes significantly to the development of diplomatic ties between Vietnam and Italy
- Vietnam tourism is rebounding strongly, with domestic visitors reaching an all-time high
Đọc thêm Enterprise
Enterprises in May: Decrease in number, average capital also drops
A newly established business in the month had an average registered capital of 8.6 billion VND, a decrease of 11.5% from the previous month and 8.8% from the same time period the previous year.
Thaiholdings decided to dismiss 2 Deputy General Directors at the same time
These personnel dismissal and hiring decisions reflect a change in the management level at Thaiholdings in order to optimise professional work.
TikTok Shops is becoming a real big threats to Shopee and Lazada
Appearing since the parent company ByteDance pushed the development of short video applications to markets, Tiktok Shop is receiving a lot of attention.
Large banks continue to reduce interest rates significantly for tenors
The Big 4 banks, including Vietcombank, VietinBank, BIDV, and Agribank, decided today (May 26) to continue reducing deposit interest rates.
Nhat Tin Logistics JSC is facing a loss of more than 25 billion dong
After tax, Nhat Tin Logistics, a developed trade investment company, continues to record a loss of more than 25 billion dongs in 2022. This signifies the continuation of a challenging period.
Temporarily fixed prices for 15 transitional wind and solar power projects
Of the 37 transitional renewable energy projects submitted to EVN, the Ministry of Industry and Trade has approved 15 wind and solar power plants with temporary prices.
VinaCapital Vietnam still attracts FDI despite imposing a global minimum tax
According to analysts at VinaCapital, Vietnam may be losing its FDI capital competitiveness compared to India, Malaysia, and/or Indonesia.
Vietnam's rubbers exports turn over is the lowest in 2 years
Vietnam exported rubber at an average price of $1,388 per ton in April 2023, down 1.9% from March 2023 and 23.1% from April 2022. The General Department of Customs reports that Vietnam exported 87,749 tonnes of rubber worth 121,79 million USD
Story of Western Group: Strength derived from company culture
Gia Phong is used to refer to the family and clan's culture, way of thinking, and behavior. Consequently, the family ordination is maintained only if the family has pedagogy.
Gojek cooperates with Dat Bike to transport passengers by electric motorbikes
With this partnership, Gojek becomes the first ride-hailing company in Vietnam to offer electric motorcycle passenger transportation in addition to its other on-demand services.