Arton Capital Vietnam and Enterprises and Integration Magazine signed a strategic cooperation agreement
- 13:50 02/02/2023
DNHN - On January 31st, in Hanoi, a signing ceremony of strategic cooperation agreement took place between Arton Capital Vietnam and Enterprise and Integration Magazine.
Attending the event were Mr. Nguyen Van Than - President of the Vietnam Association of Small and Medium Enterprises, Dr. To Hoai Nam – Standing Vice President and Secretary-General of
the Vietnam Association of Small and Medium Enterprises, Dr. Vu Tien Loc - President of Vietnam International Arbitration Centre (VIAC) and Honorary President of the National Association of
Entrepreneurship, Ms. Nguyen Thi Lan Huong - Editor-in-Chief of Enterprise and Integration Magazine, Ms. Apple Huynh - Director of Arton Capital Vietnam, Mr. Ho Quang Minh - President of
BNI Vietnam...with the presence of the Executive Board and reporters of the Magazine.
The agreement aims to conduct cooperation activities related to communication, and mutual support for the benefit of both parties and especially focuses on promoting Arton Capital in Vietnam. Speaking at the ceremony, Ms. Nguyen Thi Lan Huong highly appreciated the cooperation of the two parties to enhance mutual understanding and hoped that the strategic cooperation agreement would be the premise for the development of a sustainable relationship between Arton Capital and the Magazine. In addition, Ms. Apple Huynh - Director of Arton Capital Vietnam also shared about Arton Capital's activities. She said: “The Global Citizen Forum is an annual event organized by Arton Capital, bringing together many government leaders, entrepreneurs, and social influencers to empower global citizenship. We have had the honor to work with outstanding individuals such as Mr. Kofi Annan (Former Secretary-General of the United Nations), HE Sheikh Mohammed Al Thani (member of the Qatari House of Al Thani), Mrs. Cherie Blair (wife of former British Prime Minister Tony Blair), Mr. José Manuel Barroso (former Prime Minister of Portugal & President of the European Commission), and Mr. Matteo Renzi (former Prime Minister of Italy)".
"The forum has also been successfully held since 2014 in Canada, Monaco, and the UAE. Through this cooperation, Arton Capital hopes to bring the Global Citizen Forum to Vietnam soon," Ms.Apple Huynh discussed more the potential of Arton Capital in Vietnam. Arton Capital is one of the world's leading financial enterprises, specializing in advising the government on solutions to attract FDI. Arton Capital has helped attract over US$5 billion in foreign direct investment to various countries in the last 5 years through immigration and investment programs. Arton Capital is a subsidiary of Arton Group, specializing in providing financial services and luxury experiences to the HNWIs and UHNWIs around the world, through the operation of headquarters in Dubai and 19 offices globally
Address: Arton Capital Vietnam, 1 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Arton Capital Vietnam and Enterprises and Integration Magazine signed a strategic cooperation agreement
- 2023 will open up new cooperation opportunities between Vietnam and the Czech Republic
- Expecting to join CPTPP, businesses from the UK are especially interested in Vietnam
- ESG procedures will improve and become more systematic once ESG is seen as an opportunity
- Horasis 2022 India Economic Cooperation Forum opens up many cooperation and investment opportunities in Binh Duong
- Prime Minister: It's the responsibility with people if we can't spend money
- Mr Nguyen Minh Cuong, ADB's Chief Economist in Vietnam, believes that Vietnam will continue to recover in the coming months
- ASEAN exports are expanding remarkably and significantly
- Francois Painchaud, IMF Representative in Vietnam and Laos: There are several ways to enhance Vietnam's macroeconomic base
- Nghe An focuses on completing five goals to welcome the new wave of investment
- Vietnam has seven advantages that "attract" international investment
- The United States and Vietnam encourage export firms to comply with customs regulations
- Phu Tho province promotes cooperation with Laotian provinces
- Mr Pham Minh Chinh, Prime Minister of Vietnam, collaborates with the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group
- Cultural cooperation contributes significantly to the development of diplomatic ties between Vietnam and Italy
- Vietnam tourism is rebounding strongly, with domestic visitors reaching an all-time high
- In the first seven months of 2022, FDI companies had a trade surplus of 18.74 billion USD
- Coordinating with the Committee of Overseas Vietnamese in Ho Chi Minh city
- Established IPP cargo airline
Đọc thêm Business
Business Initiative Community Project in 2023 The Power of Resonance from People - Technology – Communication
According to the theme "Power of Resonance from People - Technology - Communication", the business initiative community project will be maintained and expanded in 2023.
General Department of Customs Applying priority to businesses
Nguyen Van Tho, Deputy Director General of the General Department of Customs, the signing of the Mutual Recognition Agreement on the Priority Enterprise Program (DN) with ASEAN countries
Quang Ngai needs to promote regional linkages, create breakthroughs for development
Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung largely concurred with the digital economy scenario, the green economy, and the goals. Create a sustainable future
State Bank :"It is not banks that are causing difficulties for oil and gas companies"
According to the State Bank of Vietnam, petroleum companies face difficulties due to the regulation on the cost of importing gasoline, the formula for calculating the base price
Vietnam's export turnover of onions, chives, and garlic will increase by 20% in 2022
In the past year, the export of this product to the Chinese market has increased by nearly 20%. More than ninety percent of exports go to Asian markets in this industry.
The Ministry of Construction aims to have 1,000 - 1,200 urban areas by 2030
The Ministry of Construction aims for the ratio of urban construction land to total natural land area to reach between 1.9 and 2.3% by 2030; the number of municipalities in the country is approximately 1,000.
Hanoi City promulgates the implementation plan to develop the project of job positions
The Hanoi People's Committee has just released a plan to develop the project of employment positions within its agencies, administrative organizations, and public non-business units.
Consul General of India, Vietnam is a country with the spirit of support, dare to think and dare to do
Mr. Madan Mohan Sethi, Consul General of India in Ho Chi Minh City, embodies one of the most highly regarded trade and investment cooperation philosophies between Vietnam and India.
Vietnam's pangasius industry reaches out to the big sea
The history of the pangasius industry in Vietnam began in the early 1980s when the Vietnamese government decided to develop the aquaculture industry.
How is the Vietnamese auto market in the second month of the year
Compared to January 2023, a month with a shorter sales period due to the Lunar New Year, passenger car sales fluctuated by 21% in February 2023.