Arton Capital Vietnam and Enterprises and Integration Magazine signed a strategic cooperation agreement
DNHN - On January 31st, in Hanoi, a signing ceremony of strategic cooperation agreement took place between Arton Capital Vietnam and Enterprise and Integration Magazine.
Attending the event were Mr. Nguyen Van Than - President of the Vietnam Association of Small and Medium Enterprises, Dr. To Hoai Nam – Standing Vice President and Secretary-General of
the Vietnam Association of Small and Medium Enterprises, Dr. Vu Tien Loc - President of Vietnam International Arbitration Centre (VIAC) and Honorary President of the National Association of
Entrepreneurship, Ms. Nguyen Thi Lan Huong - Editor-in-Chief of Enterprise and Integration Magazine, Ms. Apple Huynh - Director of Arton Capital Vietnam, Mr. Ho Quang Minh - President of
BNI Vietnam...with the presence of the Executive Board and reporters of the Magazine.
The agreement aims to conduct cooperation activities related to communication, and mutual support for the benefit of both parties and especially focuses on promoting Arton Capital in Vietnam. Speaking at the ceremony, Ms. Nguyen Thi Lan Huong highly appreciated the cooperation of the two parties to enhance mutual understanding and hoped that the strategic cooperation agreement would be the premise for the development of a sustainable relationship between Arton Capital and the Magazine. In addition, Ms. Apple Huynh - Director of Arton Capital Vietnam also shared about Arton Capital's activities. She said: “The Global Citizen Forum is an annual event organized by Arton Capital, bringing together many government leaders, entrepreneurs, and social influencers to empower global citizenship. We have had the honor to work with outstanding individuals such as Mr. Kofi Annan (Former Secretary-General of the United Nations), HE Sheikh Mohammed Al Thani (member of the Qatari House of Al Thani), Mrs. Cherie Blair (wife of former British Prime Minister Tony Blair), Mr. José Manuel Barroso (former Prime Minister of Portugal & President of the European Commission), and Mr. Matteo Renzi (former Prime Minister of Italy)".
"The forum has also been successfully held since 2014 in Canada, Monaco, and the UAE. Through this cooperation, Arton Capital hopes to bring the Global Citizen Forum to Vietnam soon," Ms.Apple Huynh discussed more the potential of Arton Capital in Vietnam. Arton Capital is one of the world's leading financial enterprises, specializing in advising the government on solutions to attract FDI. Arton Capital has helped attract over US$5 billion in foreign direct investment to various countries in the last 5 years through immigration and investment programs. Arton Capital is a subsidiary of Arton Group, specializing in providing financial services and luxury experiences to the HNWIs and UHNWIs around the world, through the operation of headquarters in Dubai and 19 offices globally
Address: Arton Capital Vietnam, 1 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Establish all conditions for long-term Brazilian investment in Vietnam.
- Lao Cai province and Sapa town must prioritize the development of a civilized, hospitable, and sustainable tourism environment.
- OECD: In 2024, global growth will slow to 2.7%
- KVECC Chairman, Mr. Kwon Jae Haeng The localization strategy of businesses must be carefully planned
- After eight months, Vietnam Oil and Gas Group's total revenue reached 85 percent of the plan.
- Long an: use every possibility to welcome the wave of FDI investments from Japan.
- Strong cooperation between Vietnam and the United States in the agricultural sector
- Vietnam actively contributes to ASEAN's continued prominence.
- Why do BNI members pass up lucrative business opportunities?
- China will be the largest market for Vietnamese agricultural products in 2023.
- Le Hoang Phuong was crowned Miss Grand Vietnam in 2023.
- VinFast will be listed on the U.S. stock exchange
- Hanoi: “the 10th Vietnam - Japan Supporting Industries Exhibition (SIE)” and “the 14th Vietnam Manufacturing Expo (VME)”
- Tay Ninh concentrates on attracting investments to high-tech agriculture
- Exporting agricultural products to Japan Opportunities and Challenges for Vietnamese Businesses
- VNG was named at the top of the best working environment in Vietnam in 2023
- Arton Capital Vietnam and Enterprises and Integration Magazine signed a strategic cooperation agreement
- 2023 will open up new cooperation opportunities between Vietnam and the Czech Republic
- Expecting to join CPTPP, businesses from the UK are especially interested in Vietnam
Continue investment promotion activities in Korea with the Korean Federation of Small and Medium-Sized Businesses (KBIZ).
On September 27, 2023, at the KBIZ Building, Seoul, Korea, the Long An Province delegation was led by Mr. Nguyen Thanh Hai, Permanent Deputy Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee, Head of the National Assembly delegation of Long An province.
(CT) - Information from the Can Tho City Delegation visiting and working in France, led by comrade Tran Viet Truong, Chairman of the People's Committee of Can Tho City (September 25). working at the Vietnamese Embassy in France and the AIMF
The Ministry of Labour, War Invalids, and Social Affairs proposes to assist small and medium-sized businesses in sending employees to vocational training programmes.
The Ha Tinh City Business Association will continue to build a robust organization to represent the legal and legitimate aspirations and interests of its members and the business community during the upcoming term.
The event to promote and introduce investment potential and opportunities, and connect trade between organisations, businesses, and investors has attracted the participation of more than 100 businesses.
The Ministry of Labour, War Invalids, and Social Affairs is drafting a Circular outlining the guidelines for vocational training support for employees of small and medium-sized businesses.
In the past nine months, the processing and manufacturing sector has attracted the most foreign investment capital, totaling more than 14 billion US dollars and accounting for nearly 69.3% of all registered investment capital.
The Economic Committee of the National Assembly continued its 13th session on the morning of September 27, examining the implementation of the Socio-Economic Development Plans for 2023 and 2024.
Premier Pham Minh Chinh emphasised that the Vietnamese government is committed to creating favourable conditions for Brazilian investors to conduct successful, long-term, and sustainable investments in Vietnam.
In the first nine months of the year, total passenger throughput at airports across the nation increased by 20% compared to the same period last year.