10 years of stable development cooperation between Bac Ninh and Goertek Group
DNHN - Goertek Group has invested in three projects in Bac Ninh and is currently implementing a project in Nam Son - Hap Linh Industrial Park with a total registered investment capital of $280 million.
Mr. Nguyen Anh Tuan, Secretary of the Bac Ninh Provincial Party Committee, greeted Mr. Jiang Bin, Chairman of Goertek Group, along with a delegation of senior leaders in the province, on the 10th anniversary of the founding of Goertek Company. Vina on October 17. The meeting was held in an atmosphere of friendliness and candor, with the participation of many of the province's most senior leaders.
Secretary Nguyen Anh Tuan welcomed the Chairman and the Goertek leadership team with enthusiasm on this occasion. He also acknowledged Goertek's significant past contributions to the development of the province. He noted that Bac Ninh has always supported Goertek Vina Company's local operations and resolved any issues that arose.
Goertek Group has currently invested in three projects in Bac Ninh and is implementing a new project in Nam Son - Hap Linh Industrial Park with a total registered investment capital of $280 million. The Provincial Party Secretary has pledged to swiftly eliminate these obstacles in October, even though the project is encountering issues with fire prevention, transmission lines, and transformer stations.
He anticipates the continuation of Bac Ninh and Goertek's collaboration, to achieve greater success in the future. Mr. Jiang Bin, Chairman of Goertek, thanked the provincial leaders for their attention and support and pledged to increase investment in Bac Ninh in the future.
- Long An’s Allure - a “Magnet” with Constantly Improving Infrastructure and a Transparent Investment Environment
- Unilever Vietnam and nearly Three Decades of Accompanying Vietnam’s Sustainable Development
- Chu Lai International Airport to become international air logistics service centre
- THACO to Recruit over 12,000 New Employees as It Expands into Agriculture
- Dong Thap Welcomes Delegations from Three Provinces of the Kingdom of Cambodia for a Visit and Tet Celebration
- What Obstacles Will the Vietnamese Textile Industry Face in 2024?
- ADB Ready to Support Vietnam in Accessing Loans and Promoting Sustainable Development
- Mr Truong Gia Binh: Vietnamese Labour Force Ready to Take on Semiconductor Industry
- Vietnam-US Trade Turnover Exceeds US$100 Billion for Three Consecutive Years
- Abundant High-Paying Job Opportunities for Vietnamese Workers Abroad
- Can Tho is Accompanied and Developed by VNPT Can Tho Into a Modern and Civilised Metropolis
- Big 4 Banks Secure Profits Reaching and Exceeding the Billion-Dollar Mark
- Hai Phong City: A “Bright Spot” for FDI Attraction
- Korea-Vietnam Basketball Exchange Event to Take Place Soon
- Nam Can Tho University - Providing ASEAN-level Human Resources for the 4.0 Era
- Can Tho Export Processing and Industrial Zones Authority: 20 Years of Rising from Adversity
- Vietnam's Trade Surplus with EU and US Markets Reaches $125 Billion
- Vietnam sees remarkable progress in Global Innovation Index
- President Vo Van Thuong attended the 10th anniversary of VSIP Quang Ngai
- Global Sources "entered deeply" into Vietnam markets after 28 years of empowering Global Trade
Alongside the familiar spiritual nourishment of Tao Quan, this year’s impressive Tet programme has added Hoa Xuân Ca (Spring Melody) - a special grand concert organised by Vietnam Television and VPBank, leaving a deep impression on the audience.
Bac A bank Allocates 5,000 Billion VND for Individual Customers to Borrow Additional Business Capital
To meet the short-term financial needs of individuals, Bac A Bank has launched the “Fast Capital Access - Easy to Reach the Finish Line” personal credit programme with an attractive loan interest rate reduction and a limit of up to 5,000 billion VND.
LPBank and University of Economics - University of Da Nang Signing Comprehensive Collaboration Agreement
On January 25, 2024, in Da Nang, Lien Viet Post Bank (LPBank) and the University of Economics under the University of Da Nang signed a comprehensive cooperation agreement and launched the Potential Intern Programme.
Mr Le Hong Ha, General Director of Vietnam Airlines (VNA), confirmed that Bamboo Airways has a surplus of hundreds of pilots and flight attendants after restructuring, and Vietnam Airlines has planned to utilise these personnel.
The Vietnamese Association in the UK sent a delegation for a visit and meeting with the Association's Standing Committee on December 27, in the afternoon, at the Hai Phong Young Entrepreneurs Association office.
Global Sources, which launched its online platform GSOL in 1995, has decided to expand its footprint in Vietnam. The move is driven by the company's long-term commitment to building meaningful relationships and integrating into the country's economy.
The Ho Chi Minh City Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs is coordinating with relevant agencies to encourage businesses to announce the plans for salary payments, bonuses, employee support and holiday time at least 20 days ahead of Tet.
On December 20, the VinFuture Foundation officially announced the four scientific works honoured in 2023. The "Invention of Manufacturing Green Energy with Solar Cells and Storing with Lithium-ion Batteries" received the USD 3 million main prize.
Vinamilk was acknowledged for its long-standing support of the Vietnam Stature Milk Fund project in addition to winning the Human Act Prize for its Vinamilk Pathways to Dairy Net Zero 2050 action programme.
Hoa Phat Group's steel exports are forecasted to remain high in the 1st quarter of 2024 especially in the EU, thanks to its price competitiveness and the trend of foreign distributors increasing their inventory of competitively priced imported goods.