If organic agriculture is to thrive, it must first establish a brand and a consumer market
- Socially Responsible Enterprise
- 20:58 28/09/2022
DNHN - That is one of the points made by Mr Hoang Nghia Hieu, Vice Chairman of the Nghe An Provincial People's Committee, during a meeting to comment on the proposed Provincial Organic Agriculture Development Scheme for the period 2022-2030...
It is known that during the meeting, the delegates analyzed the benefits and challenges of implementing the Scheme, in which: Regarding the challenges, the majority of opinions stated that investing large amounts of money to obtain organic agricultural products is required; product design must be diverse and eye-catching...
Furthermore, there is no strong enough legislation to encourage the growth of organic agriculture. As a result, if a distinct policy for the growth of organic agriculture is issued, it must be well studied to avoid unfair circumstances with other agricultural production systems.
At the same time, it should not support prices but should promote trade for organic agricultural goods to foster healthy competition among agricultural products. Some delegates stated that to properly execute the Scheme, comment on tasks, and implement solutions, it is vital to develop a market and bring organic products closer to customers.
According to the leader of the Nghe An Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Government issued Decree 109/2018/ND-The Government on organic agriculture and the Prime Minister issued Decision 885/QD-TTg dated June 23, 2020, approving the organic agriculture development plan for the period 2020-2030, stemming from the trend of developing clean production to ensure health, protect the environment, and ensure sustainable development.
Nghe An has a huge agricultural land area, a broad product line, and the potential for organic agriculture growth... The project is based on the following principles: developing organic agriculture following the provincial socioeconomic development orientation in the period 2022-2030; associated restructuring of the province's agricultural sector in the direction of increasing added value and sustainable development; and utilizing the potential and strengths of organic agriculture in localities.
This is seen as a watershed moment in the agriculture sector's transformation. As a result, there are seven important goods for implementation: rice; fruit (orange, grapefruit, pineapple); processing raw materials (tea, sugarcane); meat (swine, chicken); fresh cow's milk; wood and wood products; shrimp and fish. Over 265 billion VND is projected to be required for fiscal support.
After hearing the presentation of the draft strategy and the sectors' suggestions, Mr Hoang Nghia Hieu, Vice Chairman of the Nghe An Provincial People's Committee, concluded the meeting by emphasizing: "If organic agriculture wants to flourish, it must construct a product brand." At the same time, a consumer market is necessary due to the high investment requirements for organic agriculture production.
As a result, the drafting agency is asked to include sectoral input into the Scheme's draft before submitting it to the Provincial People's Committee for approval. The process of designing the Scheme, in particular, must carefully adhere to Prime Minister's Decision 885/QD-TTg. Furthermore, the system must include groups of medical items and non-timber forest products. Furthermore, it is vital to examine the Central Government's aims to strive for implementation to reach the national average and have solutions appropriate to local reality for effective implementation.
- Exporting agricultural products to Japan Opportunities and Challenges for Vietnamese Businesses
- VNG was named at the top of the best working environment in Vietnam in 2023
- Arton Capital Vietnam and Enterprises and Integration Magazine signed a strategic cooperation agreement
- 2023 will open up new cooperation opportunities between Vietnam and the Czech Republic
- Expecting to join CPTPP, businesses from the UK are especially interested in Vietnam
- ESG procedures will improve and become more systematic once ESG is seen as an opportunity
- Horasis 2022 India Economic Cooperation Forum opens up many cooperation and investment opportunities in Binh Duong
- Prime Minister: It's the responsibility with people if we can't spend money
- Mr Nguyen Minh Cuong, ADB's Chief Economist in Vietnam, believes that Vietnam will continue to recover in the coming months
- ASEAN exports are expanding remarkably and significantly
- Francois Painchaud, IMF Representative in Vietnam and Laos: There are several ways to enhance Vietnam's macroeconomic base
- Nghe An focuses on completing five goals to welcome the new wave of investment
- Vietnam has seven advantages that "attract" international investment
- The United States and Vietnam encourage export firms to comply with customs regulations
- Phu Tho province promotes cooperation with Laotian provinces
- Mr Pham Minh Chinh, Prime Minister of Vietnam, collaborates with the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group
- Cultural cooperation contributes significantly to the development of diplomatic ties between Vietnam and Italy
- Vietnam tourism is rebounding strongly, with domestic visitors reaching an all-time high
Đọc thêm Socially Responsible Enterprise
Phu My Hung Festival children gives 10,000 gifts and creates a free playground for children on June 1
This is also one of the annual community events organized by Phu My Hung Company to gradually enhance the quality of life for urban residents in particular and Ho Chi Minh City residents in general.
Improve capacity to respond to incidents, natural disasters, and search and rescue
Focusing on frequent types of incidents and natural disasters, by 2030, the community will be equipped with the fundamental knowledge and skills necessary to respond to and overcome the effects of incidents and natural disasters. occurrence
Hai Phong arranges a free parking spot for people to attend the Red Phoenix Flower Festival
The People's Committee of the city of Hai Phong has just issued a document requesting that departments and agencies provide timely information, unify festival stages, and ensure the festival is held in absolute safety while remaining impressive
Hai Phong City introduces a new tourism product Free Walking Tour
To commemorate the 68th anniversary of the liberation of Hai Phong and the Red Phoenix Flower Festival - Hai Phong 2023, the Department of Tourism organized a program to promote Hai Phong tourism and introduce a new tourism product
Enterprises support Nghe An Study Promotion Fund with VND 2 billion to help students with difficult circumstances
The Nghe An Study Promotion Fund has just received two billion Vietnamese Dong from businesses to assist disadvantaged students with their studies.
Hai Phong promotes thrift practice and waste prevention in the city
The City People's Committee has just issued Document 681/UBND-TC2, requesting that the Departments, departments, branches, and district People's Committees focus on promoting thrift and combating waste in the city.
The 2nd journey to protect public health with the message "We need to be healthy"
The second journey to protect public health involved tens of thousands of Ho Chi Minh City the University of Technology students. Ho Chi Minh City - HUTECH continues to disseminate the humane and significant message, "We must be healthy."
Thai Binh issues bidding documents for 5 real estate projects with a total value of more than 2,000 billion VND
Thai Binh is currently issuing bidding documents for five real estate projects with a total estimated cost of more than 2,363 billion VND; the bid opening period is split between May 31 and June 1.
Commencement of construction on Phu Vinh bridge, An Giang province with a cost of more than 1 billion VND
An Giang province will be constructed with dimensions of 39 meters in length, 4.5 meters in width, and 5 tons in capacity. The bridge is anticipated to be finished within three months of construction.
Ho Chi Minh City Police with the program "Traditional fire fighting"
Ho Chi Minh City Police held the "Traditional Firefighting" program on March 22 in the evening, exchanging and meeting with typical Youth Union cadres from different periods and City Police Youth.