IDICO Petroleum Construction plans to increase capital by more than 84 billion VND
- 23:39 13/03/2023
DNHN - IDICO Petroleum Construction Investment Joint Stock Company will issue shares to advance the 2022 dividend, which, if successful, will add $84 billion to IDICO's charter capital.
According to the most recent announcement by IDICO Oil and Gas Construction Investment Joint Stock Company (ICN/UPCoM), the company will issue shares to existing shareholders in 2022 to advance dividends.
The issuance rate is 70%, so shareholders who own 100 shares on the date the entitlement list closes will receive 70 new shares. Thus, the total number of additional shares issued to pay dividends was close to 8.4 million. The issuance capital is derived from IDICO Petroleum's undistributed 2022 after-tax profit as of December 31, 2022. If the issuance is successful, IDICO Petroleum's charter capital will increase by 84 billion VND, from nearly 120 billion VND to 204 billion VND.
On March 2, 2023, IDICO Petroleum closed the shareholder list for the 45% cash distribution of the third dividend of 2022. The due date is March 24, 2023.
IDICO Oil and Gas previously had two dividend payments in 2022 at a rate of 105%. (10,500 VND). Therefore, the total rate of payment for three dividend advances is 150%. IDICO Oil and Gas's total dividend rate in 2022 reaches 220% when the upcoming stock issuance to pay the 2022 dividend is included.
The 2022 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders is anticipated to approve IDICO Petroleum's payment of a dividend at a rate of 45%, equivalent to 2021. The Board of Directors of IDICO Petroleum unanimously approved an increase in the dividend payout ratio from 45% to 250% on November 4, 2022. The company also revised its business plan for 2022, increasing total revenue to VND 635 billion and profit after tax to nearly VND 332.5 billion, an increase of 87 percent and nearly six times the previous plan, respectively.
IDICO Corporation - JSC (IDC/HNX) is the parent company of IDICO Petroleum, holding more than 5,1,000,000 shares, or 51% of the capital, as of the date of this article. The other two major shareholders are Hayat Co., Ltd., and Vietnam Construction Investment Development Joint Stock Company, with respective stakes of 22.77% and 16%.
- Arton Capital Vietnam and Enterprises and Integration Magazine signed a strategic cooperation agreement
- 2023 will open up new cooperation opportunities between Vietnam and the Czech Republic
- Expecting to join CPTPP, businesses from the UK are especially interested in Vietnam
- ESG procedures will improve and become more systematic once ESG is seen as an opportunity
- Horasis 2022 India Economic Cooperation Forum opens up many cooperation and investment opportunities in Binh Duong
- Prime Minister: It's the responsibility with people if we can't spend money
- Mr Nguyen Minh Cuong, ADB's Chief Economist in Vietnam, believes that Vietnam will continue to recover in the coming months
- ASEAN exports are expanding remarkably and significantly
- Francois Painchaud, IMF Representative in Vietnam and Laos: There are several ways to enhance Vietnam's macroeconomic base
- Nghe An focuses on completing five goals to welcome the new wave of investment
- Vietnam has seven advantages that "attract" international investment
- The United States and Vietnam encourage export firms to comply with customs regulations
- Phu Tho province promotes cooperation with Laotian provinces
- Mr Pham Minh Chinh, Prime Minister of Vietnam, collaborates with the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group
- Cultural cooperation contributes significantly to the development of diplomatic ties between Vietnam and Italy
- Vietnam tourism is rebounding strongly, with domestic visitors reaching an all-time high
- In the first seven months of 2022, FDI companies had a trade surplus of 18.74 billion USD
- Coordinating with the Committee of Overseas Vietnamese in Ho Chi Minh city
- Established IPP cargo airline
Đọc thêm Enterprise
National Congress of The Vietnam Association of Small and Medium Enterprises term IV (2023 - 2028)
The internal meeting of the Congress took place on the afternoon of March 22 with the participation of hundreds of delegates from Business Associations from across the nation, who were also members of the Association.
Thanh Hoa enterprises propose to remove difficulties in production and help business access to capital
On the morning of March 21, the Thanh Hoa Business Association, in collaboration with the State Bank of Thanh Hoa branch, hosted a conference aimed at removing obstacles to the production, business, and credit access
LUG.vn shakes hands with Echolac to open the 68th luggage store
Luggage store chain LUG.vn recently announced the opening of its 68th location in Phu Dong Junction, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. The event signifies an exceptional partnership between LUG.vn and Echolac, the industry's leading luggage brand.
Hoa Binh Tien Ngan Trade Investment Co., Ltd exports the first shipment of fresh sugarcane to the US
On March 19, Tien Ngan Trade Investment Co., Ltd., in partnership with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development of Hoa Binh province, exported the first shipment of fresh sugarcane to the United States market.
VPBank customers use fingerprints and faces to authenticate transactions instead of OTP codes
VPBank has just launched the fingerprint and face transaction authentication feature on the VPBank NEO digital banking application, applicable to transfer transactions
Samsung's $230 billion investment in 5 new chip factories conclude in 2042
Samsung will construct a new cluster of semiconductor factories in South Korea as part of a global race to secure chip industry supply chains.
What is Starbucks' impression after 10 years of entering the Vietnamese market?
While Vietnam is the largest coffee market in Southeast Asia in terms of both value and number of stores, the Starbucks branch rate per million people is a low 0.9%.
In 2023, Phuoc Hoa Rubber aims to reduce profit after tax by 36%
Phuoc Hoa Rubber anticipates that the parent company's total revenue will exceed VND 1,813 billion in 2023, a decrease of nearly 17% compared to 2022; business revenue will reach VND 1,302 billion.
King Coffee and Tin Thanh Group become production and trade partners in the US
King Coffee and Tin Thanh Group became strategic partners in the United States in the production and trade sectors. The first project between the two organizations will be the construction of a tire filling and recycling plant in South Carolina.
Viet Sin Food KN Joint Stock Company expands cooperation with partners
Viet Sin Foods, established in 1997, is a large enterprise in the food processing industry in Vietnam. The company is expanding cooperation with partners to serve domestic and foreign consumers.