Binh Duong actively engages in digital transformation to aid businesses.
DNHN - The Department of Planning and Investment of Binh Duong Province has established various mechanisms to aid businesses in their digital transformation endeavors. These include the provision of a dedicated hotline phone number
As per data provided by the Business Registration Office of the Department of Planning and Investment of Binh Duong province, the year 2023 is observing the proactive and optimistic behavior of local enterprises and organizations as they transition to business registration. online business, as opposed to utilizing the one-stop shop's direct procedures.
An increase in the registration of online businesses is evident from the data. Including amendments and supplements, 61,119 business registration applications were received from the start of the year to October 31, representing a 27.7% increase compared to the corresponding period in 2022. The application rate remained constant. Registration online has attained 99.29%.
In addition to assisting organizations in cost reduction, this ratio also enhances management efficiency. Specifically, the administrative processes associated with online registration are conducted at no cost, which fosters advantageous circumstances for the expansion of businesses amidst a challenging environment caused by the epidemic and market volatility.
The Department of Planning and Investment of Binh Duong Province has established various mechanisms to aid businesses in their digital transformation endeavors. These include the provision of a dedicated hotline phone number, an online reporting system, and consistent communication channels. by email, Zalo, or telephone. These measures enable the province to comprehend the operational environment while simultaneously confronting business challenges and issues, facilitating timely consultation and resolution of any impediments.
Adopting online business registration is not solely a measure to enhance operational effectiveness but also a proactive endorsement for enterprises to surmount obstacles and progress sustainably within the contemporary business landscape.
- Long An’s Allure - a “Magnet” with Constantly Improving Infrastructure and a Transparent Investment Environment
- Unilever Vietnam and nearly Three Decades of Accompanying Vietnam’s Sustainable Development
- Chu Lai International Airport to become international air logistics service centre
- THACO to Recruit over 12,000 New Employees as It Expands into Agriculture
- Dong Thap Welcomes Delegations from Three Provinces of the Kingdom of Cambodia for a Visit and Tet Celebration
- What Obstacles Will the Vietnamese Textile Industry Face in 2024?
- ADB Ready to Support Vietnam in Accessing Loans and Promoting Sustainable Development
- Mr Truong Gia Binh: Vietnamese Labour Force Ready to Take on Semiconductor Industry
- Vietnam-US Trade Turnover Exceeds US$100 Billion for Three Consecutive Years
- Abundant High-Paying Job Opportunities for Vietnamese Workers Abroad
- Can Tho is Accompanied and Developed by VNPT Can Tho Into a Modern and Civilised Metropolis
- Big 4 Banks Secure Profits Reaching and Exceeding the Billion-Dollar Mark
- Hai Phong City: A “Bright Spot” for FDI Attraction
- Korea-Vietnam Basketball Exchange Event to Take Place Soon
- Nam Can Tho University - Providing ASEAN-level Human Resources for the 4.0 Era
- Can Tho Export Processing and Industrial Zones Authority: 20 Years of Rising from Adversity
- Vietnam's Trade Surplus with EU and US Markets Reaches $125 Billion
- Vietnam sees remarkable progress in Global Innovation Index
- President Vo Van Thuong attended the 10th anniversary of VSIP Quang Ngai
- Global Sources "entered deeply" into Vietnam markets after 28 years of empowering Global Trade
According to Metric data, the top 10 ao dai brands with the highest revenue accounted for 10.98% of the total revenue in the market, while the remaining brands accounted for 89.02%.
The Ministry of Industry and Trade’s forecast indicates an optimistic 2024 as online consumption becomes a common habit. This will continue to drive revenue on online retail platforms, posing new challenges and opportunities for businesses operating.
Vietnamese tourists lead the region in using Facebook (95%) and TikTok (83%) as platforms for travel inspiration.
State-owned economic group VNPT, which specialises in information technology and telecommunications, has assisted and accompanied Can Tho City in the implementation of "Building Can Tho City to Develop into an Urban Area", with a focus on 2030.
A high-profile campaign to maintain law and order, transportation safety, and social order throughout the Lunar New Year of the Dragon and the early spring festivities of 2024 was started on January 11 by the Binh Thuan Provincial Police.
A group of technology engineers from KALAPA Joint Stock Company, known as the KINO team, has developed Vehicle Facts - a platform that provides information on used cars, allowing users to query various details about them.
After 18 years of presence in Vietnam, Cathay United Bank (CUB) has provided financial services to Vietnamese corporate clients and Taiwanese-invested enterprises, including trade finance, cash management, cross-border payments, and more.
Nam Can Tho University (NCTU) aims to transform into a top-tier training facility by 2030, catering to the needs of global collaboration, the labour market, and social needs.
Of the three major digital economies in Southeast Asia, Vietnam has the fastest growth rate (31%), followed by Indonesia (21%) and Thailand (21%).
This is the result of the information and communication sector’s efforts in popularising telecommunications infrastructure, especially the “Waves and Computers for Students” programme to ensure online learning and working.