National Congress of The Vietnam Association of Small and Medium Enterprises term IV (2023 - 2028)
- 01:32 23/03/2023
DNHN - The internal meeting of the Congress took place on the afternoon of March 22 with the participation of hundreds of delegates from Business Associations from across the nation, who were also members of the Association.
The Vietnam Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (VINASME) held the 4th National Congress of the Vietnam Small and Medium Enterprises Association for the period 2023-2028 on March 22-23, 2023.
The internal meeting of the Congress took place on the afternoon of March 22 with the participation of hundreds of delegates from Business Associations from across the nation, who were also members of the Association.
Here are the first Congress photographs captured by PV Enterprise & Integration:
Ha Linh - Tran Dang
- Exporting agricultural products to Japan Opportunities and Challenges for Vietnamese Businesses
- VNG was named at the top of the best working environment in Vietnam in 2023
- Arton Capital Vietnam and Enterprises and Integration Magazine signed a strategic cooperation agreement
- 2023 will open up new cooperation opportunities between Vietnam and the Czech Republic
- Expecting to join CPTPP, businesses from the UK are especially interested in Vietnam
- ESG procedures will improve and become more systematic once ESG is seen as an opportunity
- Horasis 2022 India Economic Cooperation Forum opens up many cooperation and investment opportunities in Binh Duong
- Prime Minister: It's the responsibility with people if we can't spend money
- Mr Nguyen Minh Cuong, ADB's Chief Economist in Vietnam, believes that Vietnam will continue to recover in the coming months
- ASEAN exports are expanding remarkably and significantly
- Francois Painchaud, IMF Representative in Vietnam and Laos: There are several ways to enhance Vietnam's macroeconomic base
- Nghe An focuses on completing five goals to welcome the new wave of investment
- Vietnam has seven advantages that "attract" international investment
- The United States and Vietnam encourage export firms to comply with customs regulations
- Phu Tho province promotes cooperation with Laotian provinces
- Mr Pham Minh Chinh, Prime Minister of Vietnam, collaborates with the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group
- Cultural cooperation contributes significantly to the development of diplomatic ties between Vietnam and Italy
- Vietnam tourism is rebounding strongly, with domestic visitors reaching an all-time high
Đọc thêm Enterprise
Enterprises in May: Decrease in number, average capital also drops
A newly established business in the month had an average registered capital of 8.6 billion VND, a decrease of 11.5% from the previous month and 8.8% from the same time period the previous year.
Thaiholdings decided to dismiss 2 Deputy General Directors at the same time
These personnel dismissal and hiring decisions reflect a change in the management level at Thaiholdings in order to optimise professional work.
TikTok Shops is becoming a real big threats to Shopee and Lazada
Appearing since the parent company ByteDance pushed the development of short video applications to markets, Tiktok Shop is receiving a lot of attention.
Large banks continue to reduce interest rates significantly for tenors
The Big 4 banks, including Vietcombank, VietinBank, BIDV, and Agribank, decided today (May 26) to continue reducing deposit interest rates.
Nhat Tin Logistics JSC is facing a loss of more than 25 billion dong
After tax, Nhat Tin Logistics, a developed trade investment company, continues to record a loss of more than 25 billion dongs in 2022. This signifies the continuation of a challenging period.
Temporarily fixed prices for 15 transitional wind and solar power projects
Of the 37 transitional renewable energy projects submitted to EVN, the Ministry of Industry and Trade has approved 15 wind and solar power plants with temporary prices.
VinaCapital Vietnam still attracts FDI despite imposing a global minimum tax
According to analysts at VinaCapital, Vietnam may be losing its FDI capital competitiveness compared to India, Malaysia, and/or Indonesia.
Vietnam's rubbers exports turn over is the lowest in 2 years
Vietnam exported rubber at an average price of $1,388 per ton in April 2023, down 1.9% from March 2023 and 23.1% from April 2022. The General Department of Customs reports that Vietnam exported 87,749 tonnes of rubber worth 121,79 million USD
Story of Western Group: Strength derived from company culture
Gia Phong is used to refer to the family and clan's culture, way of thinking, and behavior. Consequently, the family ordination is maintained only if the family has pedagogy.
Gojek cooperates with Dat Bike to transport passengers by electric motorbikes
With this partnership, Gojek becomes the first ride-hailing company in Vietnam to offer electric motorcycle passenger transportation in addition to its other on-demand services.