LUG.vn shakes hands with Echolac to open the 68th luggage store
- 01:12 23/03/2023
DNHN - Luggage store chain LUG.vn recently announced the opening of its 68th location in Phu Dong Junction, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. The event signifies an exceptional partnership between LUG.vn and Echolac, the industry's leading luggage brand.
Not only did the event attract a large number of customers, but it also featured several notable guests. In addition, several enticing promotions have been implemented to meet customers' shopping needs. With this expansion, LUG.vn continues to strengthen its position in the Vietnamese luggage industry and provides customers with the opportunity to experience the premium products of the Echolac brand.
The opening ceremony of the LUG.vn x Echolac store took place at Phu Dong junction, 08 Nguyen Trai Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, in the presence of Kieu Nhung - Miss Southern 2022, Thuy Nhien - Vietnam Ao Dai 2021 runner-up, actor Nguyen Yunie, actor Vu Dang, and many other notable Tiktokers.
LUG.vn, a company founded in 2016, has opened its 68th store with a substantial investment. In addition to its prime location, the store has a 100m2 footprint with three retail levels.
At the opening ceremony, a LUG.vn representative stated: "The LUG.vn x Echolac store offers a luxurious shopping environment where customers can directly experience Echolac's authentic, warranty-backed products. LUG.vn is the sole distributor of the brand Echolac in Vietnam. Fans of the Echolac brand can also easily update their collections in the store."
Echolac is a Japanese brand with a 59-year history and an elegant, minimalist design for luggage that ensures a sustainable fashion style by Japanese customs. PP (PolyPropylene) and PC (Polycarbonate) are two types of materials that are heat-resistant, long-lasting, and extremely impact-resistant. In addition, the set of keys utilized are all TSA keys that comply with international security standards, thereby assisting passengers in mitigating all potential risks during flight.
In the Asian market, the Echolac brand is the market leader in the production and distribution of suitcases, handbags, and leather briefcases that are superior in design, durability, and quality. Echolac was founded in 1964 and has received worldwide acclaim from customers throughout its operation.
Before becoming the number-one brand in Asia for suitcases with luxurious and sophisticated designs, high-quality materials, and exceptional security, Echolac strove to evolve and garner several prestigious lifetime awards.
"We find that LUG.vn's business strategies align with the vision for which the Echolac brand strives. We believe that the two parties' cooperation will bring great success and benefit to the community. When you purchase Echolac products at LUG, you will receive an international warranty by the company's policy" - a brand representative for Echolac explained the reason for the partnership with LUG.vn.
The merchandise at the Echolac x LUG store is geared toward customers who enjoy exploration, travel frequently, and use branded luggage with a transparent origin to ensure that every trip is perfect.
LUG.vn is the distributor of many international luggage brands in Vietnam, including Echolac (Japan), It Luggage (United Kingdom), Hush Puppies (United States), ELLE (France), Knomo (United Kingdom), Lojel (Japan), National Geographic (United States), and DKNY (USA)... In addition to high-end products, LUG offers mid-range products at discounted prices, and its after-sales service ensures a commitment to quality. Shortly, LUG intends to develop additional product lines from a variety of luxury brands, in addition to those containing a high proportion of suitcases. In the future, LUG will continue to collaborate with numerous other brands to develop a model for a high-end luggage store, providing customers with a unique and upscale shopping experience.
Quang Duy - Van Nguyen
- Exporting agricultural products to Japan Opportunities and Challenges for Vietnamese Businesses
- VNG was named at the top of the best working environment in Vietnam in 2023
- Arton Capital Vietnam and Enterprises and Integration Magazine signed a strategic cooperation agreement
- 2023 will open up new cooperation opportunities between Vietnam and the Czech Republic
- Expecting to join CPTPP, businesses from the UK are especially interested in Vietnam
- ESG procedures will improve and become more systematic once ESG is seen as an opportunity
- Horasis 2022 India Economic Cooperation Forum opens up many cooperation and investment opportunities in Binh Duong
- Prime Minister: It's the responsibility with people if we can't spend money
- Mr Nguyen Minh Cuong, ADB's Chief Economist in Vietnam, believes that Vietnam will continue to recover in the coming months
- ASEAN exports are expanding remarkably and significantly
- Francois Painchaud, IMF Representative in Vietnam and Laos: There are several ways to enhance Vietnam's macroeconomic base
- Nghe An focuses on completing five goals to welcome the new wave of investment
- Vietnam has seven advantages that "attract" international investment
- The United States and Vietnam encourage export firms to comply with customs regulations
- Phu Tho province promotes cooperation with Laotian provinces
- Mr Pham Minh Chinh, Prime Minister of Vietnam, collaborates with the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group
- Cultural cooperation contributes significantly to the development of diplomatic ties between Vietnam and Italy
- Vietnam tourism is rebounding strongly, with domestic visitors reaching an all-time high
Đọc thêm Enterprise
Enterprises in May: Decrease in number, average capital also drops
A newly established business in the month had an average registered capital of 8.6 billion VND, a decrease of 11.5% from the previous month and 8.8% from the same time period the previous year.
Thaiholdings decided to dismiss 2 Deputy General Directors at the same time
These personnel dismissal and hiring decisions reflect a change in the management level at Thaiholdings in order to optimise professional work.
TikTok Shops is becoming a real big threats to Shopee and Lazada
Appearing since the parent company ByteDance pushed the development of short video applications to markets, Tiktok Shop is receiving a lot of attention.
Large banks continue to reduce interest rates significantly for tenors
The Big 4 banks, including Vietcombank, VietinBank, BIDV, and Agribank, decided today (May 26) to continue reducing deposit interest rates.
Nhat Tin Logistics JSC is facing a loss of more than 25 billion dong
After tax, Nhat Tin Logistics, a developed trade investment company, continues to record a loss of more than 25 billion dongs in 2022. This signifies the continuation of a challenging period.
Temporarily fixed prices for 15 transitional wind and solar power projects
Of the 37 transitional renewable energy projects submitted to EVN, the Ministry of Industry and Trade has approved 15 wind and solar power plants with temporary prices.
VinaCapital Vietnam still attracts FDI despite imposing a global minimum tax
According to analysts at VinaCapital, Vietnam may be losing its FDI capital competitiveness compared to India, Malaysia, and/or Indonesia.
Vietnam's rubbers exports turn over is the lowest in 2 years
Vietnam exported rubber at an average price of $1,388 per ton in April 2023, down 1.9% from March 2023 and 23.1% from April 2022. The General Department of Customs reports that Vietnam exported 87,749 tonnes of rubber worth 121,79 million USD
Story of Western Group: Strength derived from company culture
Gia Phong is used to refer to the family and clan's culture, way of thinking, and behavior. Consequently, the family ordination is maintained only if the family has pedagogy.
Gojek cooperates with Dat Bike to transport passengers by electric motorbikes
With this partnership, Gojek becomes the first ride-hailing company in Vietnam to offer electric motorcycle passenger transportation in addition to its other on-demand services.