Vietnam is the Southeast Asia leader in business digitalization
DNHN - According to Robocash Financial Group research, Vietnam has the highest socioeconomic development with 26.81 points and leads the table in business digitalization with 5.73 points, closely followed by the Philippines with 5.3 points.
Robocash Financial Group analysts undertook a study of nations in South Asia and Southeast Asia to establish the amount of corporate digitalisation's influence on the region's "economic health." According to the findings, Vietnam and the Philippines are the most promising nations for digitizing commercial activity, followed by Indonesia and India.
According to this survey, Vietnam has the highest socioeconomic development (26.81 points) and leads the table in business digitalization (5.73), closely followed by the Philippines (5.3 points).
This study demonstrated Vietnam's enormous economic potential, a country with an incredible GDP growth rate of roughly 5.2% per year over the last ten years (US - 3.1%, China - 4.9%). The national economy is extremely resilient to global volatility. Vietnam's GDP growth rate will be 3.5% during the worldwide Covid-19 outbreak in 2020.
According to Statista digitalization statistics, Vietnamese consumers spend more than 6 hours per day on online activities, primarily via mobile connections. Vietnamese people are also highly familiar with buying and selling activities, as well as using a range of internet services from other Asia-Pacific nations.
Notably, the "smart city" is one of Vietnam's key growth paths for further digitizing economic activity here. As a result, the Vietnamese government has authorized a local urban development project by increasing the government's budget for digital technology.
The plan is implemented in three phases: 2016 - 2020 for drafting legal policies and intellectual infrastructure for pilot application; 2020 - 2025 for perfecting legal regulations and applying information technology to develop a "smart city"; and 2025 - 2030 for completing the first phase of the pilot, forming a nationwide "smart city" network.
According to analysts, with the economic potential generated by corporate digitalization operations, Vietnam has emerged as one of the key countries of the fourth industrial revolution, attracting attention. a large number of foreign investors
Specifically, sharing on the sidelines of the Savills Cross-Border Tenant Advisory APAC 2022 in Ho Chi Minh City on luring foreign investment flows. Mr Dominic Harding, Vice President and Head of Cross-border Tenants at Savills USA, stated in Ho Chi Minh City at the beginning of August: "American enterprises have gone to Vietnam and done market analyses." They consider this as an appealing environment to do business, with a skilled workforce, efficient delivery, and strong market demand. This is a market with high growth for these companies, making it a good place to invest in in the long run.
- Vietnam Airlines and Turkish Airlines collaborate to expand cargo transport and establish joint ventures.
- Hanoi will be a leader in the completion of electronic health books for 10 million individuals by 2024.
- Five Vietnamese regions that will lead the GRDP in 2023
- Korea and Vietnam strengthened their partnership in the realm of defence trade.
- Vietnam's textile and garment export market has experienced unprecedented growth, according to VITAS.
- Vietnam and the United States: An unparalleled opportunity to establish innovative new areas of collaboration
- The Red Star Business Club investigates and learns about investment prospects in the province of Hoa Binh.
- Hanoi collaborates and establishes ties with Asahikawa City, Japan.
- Binh Duong actively engages in digital transformation to aid businesses.
- For the tourism sector in Vietnam to expand rapidly and sustainably,
- Vietnam and Cambodia share a unique and invaluable relationship that is beneficial to both nations.
- Will this year be the most prosperous ever for rice exports?
- "Technology application trends for the automobile industry in the context of the Fourth Industrial Revolution" is the name of the workshop held at Southern Can Tho University.
- Strategies to help small and medium-sized businesses expand their export business
- Can Tho desires to strengthen cooperative ties, advance peace and prosperity, and attract foreign direct investment from Japan, the United States, and Australia.
- A comprehensive strategic cooperation agreement was signed between Pharmacity and Tracybee
- After the first nine months of 2023, plastic exports will surpass $3.7 billion.
- 10 years of stable development cooperation between Bac Ninh and Goertek Group
- Minister of Planning and Investment: Maintain a 5% annual GDP growth target.
"Promoting the country's resources – Enhancing Vietnam's innovative startup ecosystem for international integration" is the theme of Techfest-Whise 2023, which seeks to facilitate connections between domestic and international markets
Without vigorously advocating for digital transformation, fostering the growth of the digital economy, and establishing employment prospects within the digital milieu, Vietnam's objective of augmenting labour productivity will deteriorate
AI technology integration is not yet fully developed by nearly three-quarters of Vietnamese businesses.
In Vietnam, 84% of respondents to a survey believe they have no more than one year to implement an AI strategy before adverse effects on business operations.
In the following two years, e-commerce will account for the majority of the value of Vietnam's goods.
Based on findings from Google, Temasek, and Bain & Company, the e-commerce industry is anticipated to drive the expansion of the digital economy in Vietnam over the next two years, as measured by the total value of goods.
The Department of Planning and Investment of Binh Duong Province has established various mechanisms to aid businesses in their digital transformation endeavors. These include the provision of a dedicated hotline phone number
Vietnam's digital economy has the potential to reach even greater heights, according to a Temasek representative, due to factors including the prevalence of digital applications and the highly skilled domestic technology workforce
The workshop "Promoting digital transformation of businesses in Hoa Binh province in 2023" was organized by the province's HHDDN.
The workshop "Promoting digital transformation of businesses in Hoa Binh Province in 2023" was recently organized by the Department of Information and Communications in collaboration with the Enterprise Society of the province.
Businesses are seen as the hub of socioeconomic development, so it is crucial to assist them in becoming more innovative. This is especially true for small and medium-sized industrial businesses, which are known for their innovative capabilities.
10 October evening, at the Convention and Event Centre of the province of Dong Nai, the 2023 Digital Transformation Week began.
Deploying a chatbot system to support tourism information is a crucial component of upgrading and enhancing Ho Chi Minh City's technology to provide tourists with tourism information efficiently and conveniently.