The Vietnamese real estate brokerage industry: Confronting obstacles and capitalising on prospects
DNHN - Partners, corporations, and investors are engaging in an increasingly fierce competition on the Vietnamese real estate market. As a result of numerous innovative business models and new initiatives, the market is becoming more alluring.
Difficulties posed by the real estate market
The Vietnamese real estate market will experience significant volatility in 2023, presenting formidable obstacles for experts in real estate brokerage. Due to intense competition, limited supply, and the growing intricacy of real estate transactions, brokers are compelled to enhance their abilities to endure and progress.
Particularly in major cities, the issue of limited supply continues to be a significant obstacle. As a result, house and land prices have increased, posing challenges for prospective buyers, particularly young individuals seeking opportunities to purchase a home.
Since the middle of 2022, there has been a discernible period of inactivity in the real estate sector. Regardless of the positive indicators, certain investors continue to harbour concerns regarding the market's future.
As a result, contemporary real estate investors have acquired a greater depth of understanding, thereby exhibiting a higher level of professionalism throughout the investment procedure. Real estate purchasers are likewise augmenting their understanding of the market, encompassing legal intricacies, prevailing price patterns, and the potential for regional progress.
The Vietnamese real estate market is anticipated to continue expanding by 2024, presenting numerous new challenges and opportunities. Real estate brokers must possess in-depth negotiation and consulting abilities, as well as market intelligence, professional expertise, and the ability to utilise technology to reach multi-channel clients, to thrive and advance in this industry.
VARs Connect Tour is an innovative real estate brokerage solution.
Recognising the obstacles and challenges at hand, the Vietnam Association of Real Estate Brokers (VARS) orchestrated the "VARs Connect Tour"—a sequence of hands-on instruction designed to elevate the calibre of brokers and furnish them with contemporary customer outreach solutions. 4.0".
A sequence of in-person educational sessions will be held nationwide between December 9 and January 18, 2024, with the primary objective of enhancing the proficiency of real estate professionals through the implementation of technological advancements. Numerous engaging and practical activities and content for brokers, along with the participation of reputable experts, businesses, investors, media outlets, and newspapers, contribute to their professional development.
Not only does the VARs Connect Tour provide attendees with expert-level knowledge, but it also provides Brokers and Exchanges with a crucial opportunity to connect directly with the community, thereby creating new avenues for collaboration and promotion. Advocate for individual and corporate brands.
The December 13 event "VARs Connect Tour Da Nang – Conquering the Real Estate Market 2024" promises to provide vital information regarding the real estate industry, technology management solutions, and the exchange of business and expert opinions. Not only is it an educational opportunity, but it also serves as a vital link, assisting real estate brokers in navigating the dynamic and difficult market of 2024.
After 2023, the VARs Connect Tour is anticipated to reach a significant milestone, serving as a representation of VARS's ongoing endeavours to enhance service quality and elevate the professionalism of its personnel. By actively engaging and exchanging knowledge at this conference in Da Nang, professionals will acquire a comprehensive understanding and proficiency that will enable them to confront formidable obstacles in their respective industries with assurance—ownership of property.
- Over 400 businesses to participate in Vietnam ETE & Enertec Expo 2024
- Long An’s Allure - a “Magnet” with Constantly Improving Infrastructure and a Transparent Investment Environment
- Unilever Vietnam and nearly Three Decades of Accompanying Vietnam’s Sustainable Development
- Chu Lai International Airport to become international air logistics service centre
- THACO to Recruit over 12,000 New Employees as It Expands into Agriculture
- Dong Thap Welcomes Delegations from Three Provinces of the Kingdom of Cambodia for a Visit and Tet Celebration
- What Obstacles Will the Vietnamese Textile Industry Face in 2024?
- ADB Ready to Support Vietnam in Accessing Loans and Promoting Sustainable Development
- Mr Truong Gia Binh: Vietnamese Labour Force Ready to Take on Semiconductor Industry
- Vietnam-US Trade Turnover Exceeds US$100 Billion for Three Consecutive Years
- Abundant High-Paying Job Opportunities for Vietnamese Workers Abroad
- Can Tho is Accompanied and Developed by VNPT Can Tho Into a Modern and Civilised Metropolis
- Big 4 Banks Secure Profits Reaching and Exceeding the Billion-Dollar Mark
- Hai Phong City: A “Bright Spot” for FDI Attraction
- Korea-Vietnam Basketball Exchange Event to Take Place Soon
- Nam Can Tho University - Providing ASEAN-level Human Resources for the 4.0 Era
- Can Tho Export Processing and Industrial Zones Authority: 20 Years of Rising from Adversity
- Vietnam's Trade Surplus with EU and US Markets Reaches $125 Billion
- Vietnam sees remarkable progress in Global Innovation Index
- President Vo Van Thuong attended the 10th anniversary of VSIP Quang Ngai
As of the information disclosure date of 23/02/2024, the total value of corporate bonds maturing in the remainder of the year is VND258,239 billion, of which 38% of the value of bonds due to maturity belongs to the real estate sector.
VinFast India CEO Pham Sanh Chau highlights that a temporary import duty cut will facilitate the introduction of VinFast products to Indian customers.
The provincial People’s Committee’s Permanent Vice Chairman pledges to create the most favourable conditions for Kine SIC Semi to invest in Bac Ninh province.
Recently, in Hai Phong, Vice Chairman of the Municipal People’s Committee Hoang Minh Cuong received and worked with a delegation from Enterprise Singapore.
Vietnam ETE & Enertec Expo 2024 will be held from 17th to 19th July 2024 at the Saigon Exhibition & Convention Centre (SECC).
Ho Chi Minh City Union of Business Association (HUBA) and Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) cooperate to enhance support for businesses in Ho Chi Minh City
The Ho Chi Minh City Union of Business Association delegation organised a notable working session with the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry to strengthen support for businesses in the context of an economy that still faces many difficulties.
Strong selling from Brazil, coupled with a weaker Real, has encouraged increased coffee exports from the country. Strong growth in Vietnamese Robusta coffee exports in January 2024 is also putting pressure on the market.
The Holistic Excellence event gathered more than 1,000 representatives from leading businesses in Vietnam
CareerViet, a leading company in the HR sector, has successfully organised the “Holistic Excellence” event and the “Employer of Choice 2023” awards ceremony, bringing together over 1,000 representatives from leading businesses in Vietnam.
In terms of vehicle types, passenger car sales fell the most, reaching 14,745 vehicles, a 54% decrease compared to the previous month. Specialised vehicles and commercial vehicles also recorded declines of 46% and 31.5% respectively.
Hanoi will provide market information to over 500 businesses, and training and advice to over 100 enterprises to improve their competitiveness and supply capacity.