The e-commerce logistics market is driven by online purchasing
DNHN - The expanding number of Internet and smartphone users, as well as a large number of online buyers, are all contributing to the expansion of the Asian market, including Vietnam. This demonstrates that shipping in Vietnam has enormous growth potential...
The e-commerce logistics sector is fragmented, according to a Technavio analysis. Many significant market suppliers compete in many aspects, such as supplying a diverse selection of new solutions.
Cross-border e-commerce, social commerce, and the emergence of a range of entrepreneurs are all on the increase. However, high transportation costs, infrastructural issues, and stringent e-commerce logistics laws may stymie industry participants' growth.
Cross-border e-commerce confronts additional obstacles, such as developing a tight distribution network and determining delivery time. At the same time, this industry need express delivery companies with a high-potential platform to deploy.
The network's limits, as well as the business's delivery capability, might have major consequences such as delays, lost items, expensive freight charges, and so on. Or the assurance of delivery time, establishing a positive client experience... is an important demand. Shipping companies that want to participate in this trend must optimize every step of the delivery process.
Mr Phan Binh, Brand Director of J&T Express Vietnam, stated that cross-border e-commerce is an appealing "piece of cake," and that many courier and shipping companies want to immediately conquer this potential market. However, lofty goals necessitate a high level of competitiveness.
That is why, for many years, J&T Express has actively created its system, invested in technology and people resources, and developed a worldwide shipping experience. J&T Express has also established a good reputation in the industry by reducing order processing time and reducing confusion in the delivery process by utilizing a transit centre system that employs cutting-edge technology.
Southeast Asia has emerged as a potential e-commerce market in recent years as a result of population growth, the number of Internet users, and the common level of disposable income... assessed as one of the region's potential markets, capable of being surpassed by providing niche products, focusing on the consumer tastes of each market while maintaining the quality of goods at the same cost. reasonable fees
The Southeast Asian cross-border e-commerce business is currently entering a golden phase, with revenues expected to reach about $90 billion in 2022, 1.2 times greater than the previous year.
To capitalize on the potential, service providers have prioritized growth opportunities in fast-growing categories. Simultaneously, service providers preserve their position in slow-growing industries.
Along with the emergence of e-commerce and online sales, Vietnam's express delivery and shipping business has a tremendously high growth potential. The creation of a value-added service network to fulfil consumers' rising needs is one of the major drivers driving the expansion of the express delivery industry.
Specifically, the normal value-added services that consumers have previously valued, such as packaging product classification, labelling, online package tracking, mobile applications, e-mail and SMS alerts, security tagging, 24/7 customer support, and so forth. Express delivery companies must have the infrastructural platform - transit hubs dispersed across Vietnam - to execute these services.
In the rapidly expanding express delivery sector, delivering extra value-added services is critical to assisting businesses in being the first choice of consumers and partners.
While customers obtain greater value, people who transport items are more convenient when delivering, and partners have more new chances, both parties are encouraged to move further together, toward the long-term aim of sustainable growth.
- Vietnam Airlines and Turkish Airlines collaborate to expand cargo transport and establish joint ventures.
- Hanoi will be a leader in the completion of electronic health books for 10 million individuals by 2024.
- Five Vietnamese regions that will lead the GRDP in 2023
- Korea and Vietnam strengthened their partnership in the realm of defence trade.
- Vietnam's textile and garment export market has experienced unprecedented growth, according to VITAS.
- Vietnam and the United States: An unparalleled opportunity to establish innovative new areas of collaboration
- The Red Star Business Club investigates and learns about investment prospects in the province of Hoa Binh.
- Hanoi collaborates and establishes ties with Asahikawa City, Japan.
- Binh Duong actively engages in digital transformation to aid businesses.
- For the tourism sector in Vietnam to expand rapidly and sustainably,
- Vietnam and Cambodia share a unique and invaluable relationship that is beneficial to both nations.
- Will this year be the most prosperous ever for rice exports?
- "Technology application trends for the automobile industry in the context of the Fourth Industrial Revolution" is the name of the workshop held at Southern Can Tho University.
- Strategies to help small and medium-sized businesses expand their export business
- Can Tho desires to strengthen cooperative ties, advance peace and prosperity, and attract foreign direct investment from Japan, the United States, and Australia.
- A comprehensive strategic cooperation agreement was signed between Pharmacity and Tracybee
- After the first nine months of 2023, plastic exports will surpass $3.7 billion.
- 10 years of stable development cooperation between Bac Ninh and Goertek Group
- Minister of Planning and Investment: Maintain a 5% annual GDP growth target.
"Promoting the country's resources – Enhancing Vietnam's innovative startup ecosystem for international integration" is the theme of Techfest-Whise 2023, which seeks to facilitate connections between domestic and international markets
Without vigorously advocating for digital transformation, fostering the growth of the digital economy, and establishing employment prospects within the digital milieu, Vietnam's objective of augmenting labour productivity will deteriorate
AI technology integration is not yet fully developed by nearly three-quarters of Vietnamese businesses.
In Vietnam, 84% of respondents to a survey believe they have no more than one year to implement an AI strategy before adverse effects on business operations.
In the following two years, e-commerce will account for the majority of the value of Vietnam's goods.
Based on findings from Google, Temasek, and Bain & Company, the e-commerce industry is anticipated to drive the expansion of the digital economy in Vietnam over the next two years, as measured by the total value of goods.
The Department of Planning and Investment of Binh Duong Province has established various mechanisms to aid businesses in their digital transformation endeavors. These include the provision of a dedicated hotline phone number
Vietnam's digital economy has the potential to reach even greater heights, according to a Temasek representative, due to factors including the prevalence of digital applications and the highly skilled domestic technology workforce
The workshop "Promoting digital transformation of businesses in Hoa Binh province in 2023" was organized by the province's HHDDN.
The workshop "Promoting digital transformation of businesses in Hoa Binh Province in 2023" was recently organized by the Department of Information and Communications in collaboration with the Enterprise Society of the province.
Businesses are seen as the hub of socioeconomic development, so it is crucial to assist them in becoming more innovative. This is especially true for small and medium-sized industrial businesses, which are known for their innovative capabilities.
10 October evening, at the Convention and Event Centre of the province of Dong Nai, the 2023 Digital Transformation Week began.
Deploying a chatbot system to support tourism information is a crucial component of upgrading and enhancing Ho Chi Minh City's technology to provide tourists with tourism information efficiently and conveniently.