Mr Pham Minh Chinh, Prime Minister of Vietnam, collaborates with the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group
- 15:28 13/09/2022
DNHN - On September 11, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh met with the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group (Petrovietnam) in Hanoi to expedite the implementation of several significant projects and to address the Group's issues and recommendations.
The software is available online at 14 Petrovietnam bridge locations on oil and gas installations, and offshore platforms in Vietnam and Russia.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh praised the Group's "energy for development" spirit; shared the Group's difficulties after more than two years, particularly when we lack vaccines and medicines, lack experience in epidemic prevention, and face complicated and unpredictable developments with no precedent due to the global situation.
The Prime Minister remarked that, after more than 35 years of restoration, our nation has never had the possibility, potential, position and prestige like now. We continue to maintain macroeconomic stability, control inflation, promote growth, and ensure major balances after more than two years of epidemic prevention and control; we firmly protect independence, sovereignty, territorial integrity, political stability, social order, and safety; and we expand and promote integration and foreign affairs. Among the common achievements of the country, there are important contributions of the Group.
The Prime Minister emphasized the importance of maintaining solidarity, unity, and "holding hands together" to overcome difficulties, and asked delegates attending the meeting to focus on assessing the world energy situation, projecting the upcoming situation, and determining the role, tasks, and solutions of the Group to do for the country at this time following the spirit of "energy for development," contributing to the development of an independent economy, self-reliance, and independence.
According to a Petrovietnam report, in the past, the Group has strictly implemented the Party and State's guidelines, policies, and laws on socioeconomic development,... with the action motto: "Change management, catching up with trends, connecting resources, promoting technology, promoting investment, sustainable development" to lead and direct the Group's key tasks. The volatility management is particularly interesting in the Group.
The Group maintains its essential position in the Vietnamese economy, contributing significantly to guaranteeing energy security, food security, economic security, national sovereignty and security, and contributing significantly to the State budget. The Group's total contribution to the state budget will reach VND 112.5 trillion in 2021, exceeding 80% of the year plan and increasing by 36% over the same period; in the first eight months of 2022, the Group's total payment to the state budget reached VND 90.6 trillion, exceeding 40% of the 2022 plan and increasing by 45% over the same period (6 months ahead of the 2022 plan).
Mr Le Minh Khai, Secretary of the Party Central Committee and Deputy Prime Minister attended the meeting, as did members of the Party Central Committee: Minister, Chairman of the Government Office Tran Van Son, Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Manh Hung, Chairman of the Committee for State Capital Management at Enterprises Nguyen Hoang Anh; Senior Lieutenant General Pham Hoai Nam, Deputy Minister of National Defense; Senior Lieutenant General Luong Tam Quang, Deputy Minister of Public Security; leaders of ministries, branches, central agencies, Petrovietnam and Vietnam Electricity.
- Exporting agricultural products to Japan Opportunities and Challenges for Vietnamese Businesses
- VNG was named at the top of the best working environment in Vietnam in 2023
- Arton Capital Vietnam and Enterprises and Integration Magazine signed a strategic cooperation agreement
- 2023 will open up new cooperation opportunities between Vietnam and the Czech Republic
- Expecting to join CPTPP, businesses from the UK are especially interested in Vietnam
- ESG procedures will improve and become more systematic once ESG is seen as an opportunity
- Horasis 2022 India Economic Cooperation Forum opens up many cooperation and investment opportunities in Binh Duong
- Prime Minister: It's the responsibility with people if we can't spend money
- Mr Nguyen Minh Cuong, ADB's Chief Economist in Vietnam, believes that Vietnam will continue to recover in the coming months
- ASEAN exports are expanding remarkably and significantly
- Francois Painchaud, IMF Representative in Vietnam and Laos: There are several ways to enhance Vietnam's macroeconomic base
- Nghe An focuses on completing five goals to welcome the new wave of investment
- Vietnam has seven advantages that "attract" international investment
- The United States and Vietnam encourage export firms to comply with customs regulations
- Phu Tho province promotes cooperation with Laotian provinces
- Mr Pham Minh Chinh, Prime Minister of Vietnam, collaborates with the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group
- Cultural cooperation contributes significantly to the development of diplomatic ties between Vietnam and Italy
- Vietnam tourism is rebounding strongly, with domestic visitors reaching an all-time high
Đọc thêm Business
By 2027, the number of super-rich people in Vietnam will nearly reach 1,300 people
It is anticipated that by 2027, the number of ultra-wealthy individuals will nearly reach 1,300, an increase of 22% compared to the current population and a rise of 122% within ten years.
Phu Tho 455 businesses and 186 business households owe more than 555 billion VND in tax
As of March 31, 2023, the Phu Tho Provincial Department of Taxation has published a list of 455 businesses (enterprises) and 186 business households with tax arrears that are 90 days past due. The total debt exceeds 555 billion dollars.
Saigon Glory Financial difficulties, debt exceeds 3.99 times equity
Saigon Glory's financial situation was severely impacted by its liabilities, which amounted to VND 27,320 billion, or more than 3.99 times its equity.
Thanh Hoa implements policies that promote business growth effectively.
Thanh Hoa has effectively implemented a number of pro-business policies in order to foster a conducive business and investment climate to promote business growth, thereby contributing to the creation of a significant engine for socioeconomic develop
What makes Vietnam more and more attractive to Korean semiconductor giants?
Vietnam is emerging as a new source of demand for Korean companies' semiconductors as the nation emerges as a global IT equipment manufacturing hub.
FDI picture in the first 5 months of 2023 There has been an improvement
Vietnam attracted 962 new FDI projects in the first five months of the year, an increase of 66.4% compared to the same period last year, with a total registered capital of over USD 5.26 billion, an increase of 27.8% compared to the same period
Real estate businesses continue to lose money in the first quarter of the year
The real estate market has not shown many signs of improvement, so the decline in housing business activity in the first quarter of 2023 is not unexpected.
Interbank interest rates and deposit rates are falling sharply
As a result of the State Bank's announcement of a reduction in operating interest rates, interbank interest rates and deposit rates on the market plummeted, creating favorable conditions for financial activities.
More than 80% of businesses are negative about their business prospects by the end of 2023
According to a report by the Research and Development Board of the Private Economy, 71.2% of businesses still in operation in 2023 are projected to reduce their labour force by more than 5%, with 22.2% reducing their workforce by more than 50%.
At the end of May, more than VND 14,300 billion of corporate bonds matured
In the first twelve days of May, the total value of bonds repurchased ahead of schedule by businesses since the beginning of the year reached nearly VND 53,000 billion.