HDBank's solution for collecting tuition fees has many benefits that were not expected
DNHN - Using what has been learned from the digital transformation strategy, HDBank's tuition fee collection solution helps schools, parents, and students get a lot out of it.
Many advantages are available to the school.
Along with broad and deep development, schools are being asked to take on a significant amount of administrative labour. Tuition fee administration, in particular, necessitates a significant amount of time and human resources. Cash payments are also prone to omissions and misinterpretation. To decrease risks and improve management, schools are increasingly shifting to a different manner of collecting tuition money.
Currently, HDBank is a bank that offers a tuition fee collecting service package with a reasonable price, and various incentives, and is appropriate for each collection channel, and is trusted and worked with many schools in Vietnam.
Schools can choose from a variety of appropriate tuition collection channels provided by HDBank, including cash payment at nearly 330 transaction points nationwide, payment via Internet Banking and Mobile Banking service channels, opening a payment gateway by QR code or card on the school's website, and installing a payment POS machine at school.
Successful payment information is rapidly and precisely updated on the school's tuition management system thanks to the use of a connecting solution via an electronic portal jointly supported by HDBank, assisting in the optimization of work.
Parents and students will be pleased with a special incentive.
Students, in addition to schools, benefit from several benefits from HDBank, such as fee exemptions and reductions when creating, and using domestic payment accounts, and debit cards.
Customers who apply for a BFF (Best Friend Forever) credit card with a limit of up to VND 10 million are entitled to an interest-free payment period of up to 45 days and a minimum payment rate of 1%, as well as several offers for 1% cashback up to 600,000 VND each year.
From now until November 15, 2022, parents and students can collect gift points worth 0.2% of the transaction while purchasing and paying with BFF cards, in addition to additional perks such as gift vouchers. Purchase items with 0% instalment payments and receive discounts from HDBank's associate partners. HDBank also provides free insurance packages worth up to 10 million VND per year to BFF credit card members.
Not only does HDBank provide utilities, but it is also launching an online loan program to pay college costs of up to 2 billion VND for a duration of up to 84 months at a special interest rate of only 9.2% per year. As a result, more student families will experience less financial stress while the school's tuition collecting efforts continue as scheduled.
With a funding duration of up to 60 months, HDBank also provides various advantages with consumer loan packages to buy houses and automobiles and serves the lifestyles of professors and school employees.
The new school year 2022 is about to begin, and HDBank's tuition fee collection solution is expected to deliver numerous utilities to ensure the successful implementation of the tuition fee collection strategy, as well as the management of risks, time, and personnel for school.
At the same time, consumer financing solutions designed specifically for school authorities and personnel help to alleviate stress and worry, ensuring that the back-to-school season truly provides joy and purpose to all families with student admittance.
Please visit https://www.hdbank.com.vn/ or contact transaction points nationally for more information on tuition fee collecting options and incentives.
- Vietnam Airlines and Turkish Airlines collaborate to expand cargo transport and establish joint ventures.
- Hanoi will be a leader in the completion of electronic health books for 10 million individuals by 2024.
- Five Vietnamese regions that will lead the GRDP in 2023
- Korea and Vietnam strengthened their partnership in the realm of defence trade.
- Vietnam's textile and garment export market has experienced unprecedented growth, according to VITAS.
- Vietnam and the United States: An unparalleled opportunity to establish innovative new areas of collaboration
- The Red Star Business Club investigates and learns about investment prospects in the province of Hoa Binh.
- Hanoi collaborates and establishes ties with Asahikawa City, Japan.
- Binh Duong actively engages in digital transformation to aid businesses.
- For the tourism sector in Vietnam to expand rapidly and sustainably,
- Vietnam and Cambodia share a unique and invaluable relationship that is beneficial to both nations.
- Will this year be the most prosperous ever for rice exports?
- "Technology application trends for the automobile industry in the context of the Fourth Industrial Revolution" is the name of the workshop held at Southern Can Tho University.
- Strategies to help small and medium-sized businesses expand their export business
- Can Tho desires to strengthen cooperative ties, advance peace and prosperity, and attract foreign direct investment from Japan, the United States, and Australia.
- A comprehensive strategic cooperation agreement was signed between Pharmacity and Tracybee
- After the first nine months of 2023, plastic exports will surpass $3.7 billion.
- 10 years of stable development cooperation between Bac Ninh and Goertek Group
- Minister of Planning and Investment: Maintain a 5% annual GDP growth target.
"Promoting the country's resources – Enhancing Vietnam's innovative startup ecosystem for international integration" is the theme of Techfest-Whise 2023, which seeks to facilitate connections between domestic and international markets
Without vigorously advocating for digital transformation, fostering the growth of the digital economy, and establishing employment prospects within the digital milieu, Vietnam's objective of augmenting labour productivity will deteriorate
AI technology integration is not yet fully developed by nearly three-quarters of Vietnamese businesses.
In Vietnam, 84% of respondents to a survey believe they have no more than one year to implement an AI strategy before adverse effects on business operations.
In the following two years, e-commerce will account for the majority of the value of Vietnam's goods.
Based on findings from Google, Temasek, and Bain & Company, the e-commerce industry is anticipated to drive the expansion of the digital economy in Vietnam over the next two years, as measured by the total value of goods.
The Department of Planning and Investment of Binh Duong Province has established various mechanisms to aid businesses in their digital transformation endeavors. These include the provision of a dedicated hotline phone number
Vietnam's digital economy has the potential to reach even greater heights, according to a Temasek representative, due to factors including the prevalence of digital applications and the highly skilled domestic technology workforce
The workshop "Promoting digital transformation of businesses in Hoa Binh province in 2023" was organized by the province's HHDDN.
The workshop "Promoting digital transformation of businesses in Hoa Binh Province in 2023" was recently organized by the Department of Information and Communications in collaboration with the Enterprise Society of the province.
Businesses are seen as the hub of socioeconomic development, so it is crucial to assist them in becoming more innovative. This is especially true for small and medium-sized industrial businesses, which are known for their innovative capabilities.
10 October evening, at the Convention and Event Centre of the province of Dong Nai, the 2023 Digital Transformation Week began.
Deploying a chatbot system to support tourism information is a crucial component of upgrading and enhancing Ho Chi Minh City's technology to provide tourists with tourism information efficiently and conveniently.