Hanoi will be a leader in the completion of electronic health books for 10 million individuals by 2024.
DNHN - Nguyen Viet Hung, director of the Hanoi Department of Information and Communications, stated that Hanoi is a pioneer in the effort to distribute electronic health books to all residents and workers in the region (approximately 10 million individuals)
When discussing significant figures in Hanoi's endeavor to establish a smart city by 2030, Nguyen Viet Hung, director of the Hanoi Department of Information and Communications, remarked, "These are comparatively ambitious figures." The objective about digital government is to ensure that every executive document of the government is accompanied by a digital signature and digital environment. Aim for the digital economy to account for approximately 30% of Hanoi's gross domestic product. A significant majority of adults, specifically 80%, possess personal digital signatures for use on online public services and electronic payment accounts. Intelligent healthcare and intelligent transportation are initiatives in Hanoi. Recently, pilot programs utilizing interconnected ticket cards on the public transport system in the capital have been a success, facilitating travel. Numerous novel approaches to traffic and urban development are anticipated to emerge.
"We were the first to produce electronic health books for the entire population of the city (approximately 10 million individuals), not just the citizens of the nation's capital." By 2024, this will have been accomplished. At present, 76 million electronic health books for humans are contained in the database. We will coordinate forces (police, health, and information and communication forces) in the final months of 2023 to utilize the data of over 2 million remaining individuals to reach the aforementioned objective. Mr. Hung declared.
As per the Director of the Hanoi Department of Information and Communications, the aforementioned health book number shall subsequently be incorporated into the public health book. To produce electronic medical books throughout the entire nation, the Government's Steering Committee for Project 06 (Project for developing application of population data, electronic identification, and authentication to serve national digital transformation in the period 2022-2025, vision to 2030) determined that Hanoi would serve as a pilot city before the initiative was expanded nationwide.
Effective solutions will exist for inherently challenging issues in the Capital, including environmental pollution, water supply and drainage, and smart cities. Hanoi initially utilized technological monitoring systems. The city will eventually install additional monitoring stations and sensors to provide alerts regarding the environmental situation so that corrective actions can be taken. In addition to concurrent investments in the water supply and drainage system, which will provide clean water to the citizens of the capital, the drainage system will also be fully operational.
Mr. Hung emphasized, when discussing the difficulty of constructing a smart city via digital transformation, that there are both common and unique obstacles. Regarding the shared challenge, synchronous data creation, management, integration, and sharing are required. In terms of particular obstacles, the fact that Hanoi, the capital, is home to a tremendously large population complicates matters about transportation, healthcare, and education. Control, inspection, and implementation of a smart city necessitate that the establishment of institutions, policies, infrastructure, and data all occur in unison.
About information security, Hanoi has incorporated system security, infrastructure security, and overall security into the digital government and smart city architecture. Concurrently, individuals' security consciousness regarding personal and business data is being elevated.
"All are built into projects and documents and there are always propaganda campaigns to encourage people to participate and comply," Mr. Hung added.
- Long An’s Allure - a “Magnet” with Constantly Improving Infrastructure and a Transparent Investment Environment
- Unilever Vietnam and nearly Three Decades of Accompanying Vietnam’s Sustainable Development
- Chu Lai International Airport to become international air logistics service centre
- THACO to Recruit over 12,000 New Employees as It Expands into Agriculture
- Dong Thap Welcomes Delegations from Three Provinces of the Kingdom of Cambodia for a Visit and Tet Celebration
- What Obstacles Will the Vietnamese Textile Industry Face in 2024?
- ADB Ready to Support Vietnam in Accessing Loans and Promoting Sustainable Development
- Mr Truong Gia Binh: Vietnamese Labour Force Ready to Take on Semiconductor Industry
- Vietnam-US Trade Turnover Exceeds US$100 Billion for Three Consecutive Years
- Abundant High-Paying Job Opportunities for Vietnamese Workers Abroad
- Can Tho is Accompanied and Developed by VNPT Can Tho Into a Modern and Civilised Metropolis
- Big 4 Banks Secure Profits Reaching and Exceeding the Billion-Dollar Mark
- Hai Phong City: A “Bright Spot” for FDI Attraction
- Korea-Vietnam Basketball Exchange Event to Take Place Soon
- Nam Can Tho University - Providing ASEAN-level Human Resources for the 4.0 Era
- Can Tho Export Processing and Industrial Zones Authority: 20 Years of Rising from Adversity
- Vietnam's Trade Surplus with EU and US Markets Reaches $125 Billion
- Vietnam sees remarkable progress in Global Innovation Index
- President Vo Van Thuong attended the 10th anniversary of VSIP Quang Ngai
- Global Sources "entered deeply" into Vietnam markets after 28 years of empowering Global Trade
CapitaLand Development pledges US$30,000 to support early childhood education in Binh Duong province
CapitaLand Development (CLD) has launched the “Steps of Love” campaign in collaboration with the Binh Duong Red Cross Society.
Long An’s Allure - a “Magnet” with Constantly Improving Infrastructure and a Transparent Investment Environment
Looking back on the difficult journey in 2023, the Party Committee, government, people and business community in Long An province can be proud to have successfully and comprehensively “overcome the headwinds” together with the whole country.
CareerViet, a company operating in the HR sector, recently organised the successful “Holistic Excellence” event and the “Employer of Choice 2023” awards ceremony, which brought together over 1,000 representatives from leading businesses in Vietnam.
Nguyen Binh Noodles, a brand producing fresh noodles, pho noodles, and fresh macaroni in Ho Chi Minh City, is busy preparing its first export orders after exploring foreign markets since 2023.
A report by the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and the World Trade Organisation (WTO) has found that increasing access to domestic trade finance could boost Vietnam’s imports and exports by $55 billion a year.
On February 21, 2024, the “Happy New Year - Breakthrough Connection 2024” festival of the BNI Thanh Hoa Association took place in Thanh Hoa City. The programme was attended by 180 member business owners and 70 guest businesses.
The choice of Binh Duong to host the departure ceremony for this international intermodal train is of great significance. Binh Duong is located in the southeastern region and is one of the most dynamic localities in the south.
Becamex IDC Corporation invests in the Ham Tan - La Gi Industrial - Urban - Service Zone project, with a scale of 5,000 ha and an investment capital of VND 20,000 billion.
With outstanding development potential, along with support from the Government and functional agencies, Binh Thuan has attracted special attention from domestic and foreign investors.
Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung affirms that Vietnam will become a reliable partner and a key link in the global semiconductor value chain.