Hanoi collaborates and establishes ties with Asahikawa City, Japan.
DNHN - The leaders of Hanoi and Asahikawa, cognizant of their shared characteristics, have conveyed their aspiration to fully leverage this unique partnership, encompassing not only the domain of architecture but also the sectors of education and tourism.
Vice Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Nguyen Manh Quyen met with the Mayor of Asahikawa City (Japan), Mr. Hirosuke Imazu, on November 16 in the afternoon, to discuss issues of cooperation that are mutually beneficial.
Situated in the heart of Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, the city of Asahikawa is renowned for its creative design industry and handicraft development. Mayor Hirosuke Imazu stated that Asahikawa is committed to expanding this industry by developing craft products and concepts that are exceptionally artistic, innovative, and practical.
Mayor Imazu further underscored Hanoi's immense potential in the realm of design, which is characterized by a distinctive fusion of Western and Eastern influences. With the expectation that collaboration would be enhanced, particularly in the realm of design, he desired Hanoi's attendance at the 2024 UNESCO Creative Cities Network Conference in Asahikawa.
Nguyen Manh Quyen, vice chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee, welcomed attendees and pledged his support for the preservation and development of traditional culture, particularly in the handicraft industry. Arts and crafts.
Greater than 6,000 relics and 1,300 craft villages, which account for 56% of the nation's total craft villages, contribute to Hanoi's rich cultural heritage and provide ample opportunity to expand cooperation in this area.
To foster collaboration, the Hanoi People's Committee Vice Chairman designated the Department of Foreign Affairs as the primary research entity to identify opportunities and establish specific cooperation objectives about the connection of design-focused associations, businesses, and craft villages.
Both leaders of Hanoi and Asahikawa conveyed their aspiration to fully leverage the unique relationship between the two locales, with an eye not only to the design sector but also to the expansion of tourism and education. as well as culture.
- Long An’s Allure - a “Magnet” with Constantly Improving Infrastructure and a Transparent Investment Environment
- Unilever Vietnam and nearly Three Decades of Accompanying Vietnam’s Sustainable Development
- Chu Lai International Airport to become international air logistics service centre
- THACO to Recruit over 12,000 New Employees as It Expands into Agriculture
- Dong Thap Welcomes Delegations from Three Provinces of the Kingdom of Cambodia for a Visit and Tet Celebration
- What Obstacles Will the Vietnamese Textile Industry Face in 2024?
- ADB Ready to Support Vietnam in Accessing Loans and Promoting Sustainable Development
- Mr Truong Gia Binh: Vietnamese Labour Force Ready to Take on Semiconductor Industry
- Vietnam-US Trade Turnover Exceeds US$100 Billion for Three Consecutive Years
- Abundant High-Paying Job Opportunities for Vietnamese Workers Abroad
- Can Tho is Accompanied and Developed by VNPT Can Tho Into a Modern and Civilised Metropolis
- Big 4 Banks Secure Profits Reaching and Exceeding the Billion-Dollar Mark
- Hai Phong City: A “Bright Spot” for FDI Attraction
- Korea-Vietnam Basketball Exchange Event to Take Place Soon
- Nam Can Tho University - Providing ASEAN-level Human Resources for the 4.0 Era
- Can Tho Export Processing and Industrial Zones Authority: 20 Years of Rising from Adversity
- Vietnam's Trade Surplus with EU and US Markets Reaches $125 Billion
- Vietnam sees remarkable progress in Global Innovation Index
- President Vo Van Thuong attended the 10th anniversary of VSIP Quang Ngai
- Global Sources "entered deeply" into Vietnam markets after 28 years of empowering Global Trade
CapitaLand Development pledges US$30,000 to support early childhood education in Binh Duong province
CapitaLand Development (CLD) has launched the “Steps of Love” campaign in collaboration with the Binh Duong Red Cross Society.
Long An’s Allure - a “Magnet” with Constantly Improving Infrastructure and a Transparent Investment Environment
Looking back on the difficult journey in 2023, the Party Committee, government, people and business community in Long An province can be proud to have successfully and comprehensively “overcome the headwinds” together with the whole country.
CareerViet, a company operating in the HR sector, recently organised the successful “Holistic Excellence” event and the “Employer of Choice 2023” awards ceremony, which brought together over 1,000 representatives from leading businesses in Vietnam.
Nguyen Binh Noodles, a brand producing fresh noodles, pho noodles, and fresh macaroni in Ho Chi Minh City, is busy preparing its first export orders after exploring foreign markets since 2023.
A report by the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and the World Trade Organisation (WTO) has found that increasing access to domestic trade finance could boost Vietnam’s imports and exports by $55 billion a year.
On February 21, 2024, the “Happy New Year - Breakthrough Connection 2024” festival of the BNI Thanh Hoa Association took place in Thanh Hoa City. The programme was attended by 180 member business owners and 70 guest businesses.
The choice of Binh Duong to host the departure ceremony for this international intermodal train is of great significance. Binh Duong is located in the southeastern region and is one of the most dynamic localities in the south.
Becamex IDC Corporation invests in the Ham Tan - La Gi Industrial - Urban - Service Zone project, with a scale of 5,000 ha and an investment capital of VND 20,000 billion.
With outstanding development potential, along with support from the Government and functional agencies, Binh Thuan has attracted special attention from domestic and foreign investors.
Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung affirms that Vietnam will become a reliable partner and a key link in the global semiconductor value chain.