Tesla aims for a small electric car suitable for people to run services, compete with Morning, i10
DNHN - Small Tesla vehicles will be marketed to those who want to use them as service vehicles, similar to the Kia Morning and Hyundai i10. The electric model will likely be priced affordably at approximately $25,000.
According to Carscoops, Tesla plans to release an electric vehicle with a price tag of approximately $25,000, which is less than the Model 3, the company's most comfortable vehicle. This model lacks an official designation, but it is reported. The Model 2 designation indicates its position below the Model 3. Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla, has promised to release this affordable electric vehicle by 2020, but it has not yet appeared. However, in an interview held on March 8 alongside the Morgan Stanley Conference, Elon Musk reiterated this topic.
"We have a clear plan for producing a smaller, less expensive electric vehicle than the Model 3." This vehicle will almost entirely drive itself. Tesla has always prioritized autonomous capabilities. Those who have used Tesla Full-Self Driving have witnessed the rapid development of self-driving capabilities, he explained.
In addition, he stated that current passenger vehicles are only used 10 to 12 hours per week on average. If the vehicles were fully automated, they would probably be utilized 50 to 60 hours per week.
"The use value of the car multiplied by five, while the cost multiplied by five. It is possible to generate software profits from a hardware product," added Musk.
Possibly, the "Model 2" will serve primarily in Tesla's "robotaxi" program. People who participate in this program can rent a car when they do not need one.
The "Model 2" has the potential to become Tesla's best-selling vehicle due to its affordable price. Most likely, similar to the Kia Morning and Hyundai i10, "robotaxi" can be used as a service vehicle or to advertise car rentals to those in need. In addition to being able to drive almost entirely, Elon Musk suggested that "Model 2" car owners can generate income from their vehicles. With self-driving features still at the center of the recall for safety reasons, the "Model 2" will not be quickly monetized.
Elon Musk is renowned for his sometimes "blank" statements of audacity. For instance, he has altered the launch date of the Tesla Cybertruck multiple times. Or, the Model 3 was in high demand when the company announced a price of $ 35,000, but its actual selling price was nearly $ 43,000.
Additionally, he occasionally turns 180 degrees. Last year, he stated that Tesla does not prioritize small cars. Now, however, "popular" electric vehicles are "the focus of our development."
Ngoc Phi (TH)
- Vietnam Airlines and Turkish Airlines collaborate to expand cargo transport and establish joint ventures.
- Hanoi will be a leader in the completion of electronic health books for 10 million individuals by 2024.
- Five Vietnamese regions that will lead the GRDP in 2023
- Korea and Vietnam strengthened their partnership in the realm of defence trade.
- Vietnam's textile and garment export market has experienced unprecedented growth, according to VITAS.
- Vietnam and the United States: An unparalleled opportunity to establish innovative new areas of collaboration
- The Red Star Business Club investigates and learns about investment prospects in the province of Hoa Binh.
- Hanoi collaborates and establishes ties with Asahikawa City, Japan.
- Binh Duong actively engages in digital transformation to aid businesses.
- For the tourism sector in Vietnam to expand rapidly and sustainably,
- Vietnam and Cambodia share a unique and invaluable relationship that is beneficial to both nations.
- Will this year be the most prosperous ever for rice exports?
- "Technology application trends for the automobile industry in the context of the Fourth Industrial Revolution" is the name of the workshop held at Southern Can Tho University.
- Strategies to help small and medium-sized businesses expand their export business
- Can Tho desires to strengthen cooperative ties, advance peace and prosperity, and attract foreign direct investment from Japan, the United States, and Australia.
- A comprehensive strategic cooperation agreement was signed between Pharmacity and Tracybee
- After the first nine months of 2023, plastic exports will surpass $3.7 billion.
- 10 years of stable development cooperation between Bac Ninh and Goertek Group
- Minister of Planning and Investment: Maintain a 5% annual GDP growth target.
The Kon Tum Provincial People's Committee, in collaboration with the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism, organised the Opening Ceremony of the inaugural Cultural Festival of Ethnic Groups in the Central Highlands, 2023.
The robust and efficient collaborative relationship between the Military Industry and Telecommunications Group (BIDV) and the Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV) remains affirmed in the cooperation
Opening an HDBank account is your final opportunity to receive 5 million in cashback and double all incentives.
The Vietnam Young Entrepreneurs Association commemorated the 30th anniversary of the Vietnamese young entrepreneur movement (1993-2023) with a ceremony on November 27 in Hanoi.
As the number of Australian visitors to Vietnam has approached pre-Covid-19 levels this year, this forecast is regarded favorably. In contrast, the quantity of Australians engaging in international travel has remained 14% lower since the commencement
With over one hundred registered booths, this year's Ha Tinh Orange Festival drew considerable interest as it showcased an assortment of one-of-a-kind goods from regions including Thach Ha, Huong Son, Cam Xuyen, and Can Loc, among others.
Seventy booths will be set up in Duong Tu Giang Park (Tan Tien Ward, Bien Hoa City) to exhibit and promote the culinary and cultural landscapes of Dong Nai and other nearby regions during Dong Nai VHDLAT Week 2023. communities and tourism enterprises
"Hanoi Beer Festival 2023" was a cultural highlight that drew a notable crowd from the capital city of Hanoi.
This year, in November, when autumn returns to the capital, the Hanoi Beer Festival 2023 is a major attraction that draws a substantial crowd.
As per BAEMIN's statement, partners shall be furnished with comprehensive information about the timely completion of obligations and payment for cooperation packages.
Document No. 4553/UBND-NNTN, which was recently issued by the People's Committee of Phu Tho province, pertains to the reinforcement of guidance for the efficient execution of the One Commune One Product (OCOP) Programme from 2021 to 2025.