Including e-commerce in the regulation of products on the market
- 21:57 27/09/2022
DNHN - In comparison to Circular 26 and Circular 12, the new Draft Circular strengthens restrictions on market items, "including commodities in e-commerce company operations." The Ministry of Science and Technology (Science and Technology) is seeking feedback on a draft Circular governing state inspection of the quality of items on the market.
According to the draft report of the General Department of Standards, Metrology, and Quality, the Ministry issued Circular 26/2012/TT-BKHCN stipulating the state inspection of the quality of goods circulating on the market, and Circular 12/2017/TT-BKHCN (Circular 12) amending and supplementing some articles of Circular 26 has contributed to improving the quality of domestic goods and promoting enterprise competitiveness.
Notably, one of the most visible difficulties in the recent pandemic has been the rising tendency of using 4.0 technology in companies. The e-commerce industry (e-commerce) is quickly expanding.
Furthermore, internet sales do not require a warehouse to keep items, and the source of goods might come from a variety of sources, making inspection and control difficult. As a result, quality control and labelling of e-commerce items should be addressed, researched, and complemented with rules and fines for execution.
And, to protect consumers' interests and provide advantageous conditions for legitimate commercial firms, a Circular to replace Circular 26 and Circular 12 must be developed and issued.
When compared to Circular 26, and Circular 12, the draft Circular contains various content changes and additions.
Circular 26 specifically states that products circulating on the market include items in transit, exhibition, marketing, and storage during the sale and acquisition of goods. Except in the event of businesses or individuals carrying products from the border gate to the warehouse for storage.
The proposed circular enhances restrictions on market products, "including commodities in e-commerce company operations."
Furthermore, the draft Circular adds inspection content for goods traded on e-commerce websites: "For goods traded on e-commerce sites, in addition to the inspection according to regulations, the person competent to inspect conduct tests to compare the consistency of information on sales websites with the reality of inspected goods."
Furthermore, the draft Circular updates and supplements many other elements, such as restrictions on goods owners; quality controllers are only permitted to perform independent inspections following the inspection agency's assignment decision...
The draft Circular has been finalized and submitted to Ministry of Science and Technology officials for discussion and signature; it is likely to be issued in December 2022.
- Arton Capital Vietnam and Enterprises and Integration Magazine signed a strategic cooperation agreement
- 2023 will open up new cooperation opportunities between Vietnam and the Czech Republic
- Expecting to join CPTPP, businesses from the UK are especially interested in Vietnam
- ESG procedures will improve and become more systematic once ESG is seen as an opportunity
- Horasis 2022 India Economic Cooperation Forum opens up many cooperation and investment opportunities in Binh Duong
- Prime Minister: It's the responsibility with people if we can't spend money
- Mr Nguyen Minh Cuong, ADB's Chief Economist in Vietnam, believes that Vietnam will continue to recover in the coming months
- ASEAN exports are expanding remarkably and significantly
- Francois Painchaud, IMF Representative in Vietnam and Laos: There are several ways to enhance Vietnam's macroeconomic base
- Nghe An focuses on completing five goals to welcome the new wave of investment
- Vietnam has seven advantages that "attract" international investment
- The United States and Vietnam encourage export firms to comply with customs regulations
- Phu Tho province promotes cooperation with Laotian provinces
- Mr Pham Minh Chinh, Prime Minister of Vietnam, collaborates with the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group
- Cultural cooperation contributes significantly to the development of diplomatic ties between Vietnam and Italy
- Vietnam tourism is rebounding strongly, with domestic visitors reaching an all-time high
- In the first seven months of 2022, FDI companies had a trade surplus of 18.74 billion USD
- Coordinating with the Committee of Overseas Vietnamese in Ho Chi Minh city
- Established IPP cargo airline
Đọc thêm Digital
Metacube offers an e-coin payment technology initiative in Vietnam's smart city
Metacube Joint Stock Company has suggested a regional economic development project in Vietnam that would involve the construction of a smart city using Blockchain technology. Metacube will work with the Korea-Vietnam Economic Support Committee (KVECC) in particular to implement the electronic coin payment technology model in restaurants, fashion retailers, and so on.
Vietnam has become the largest bitcoin trading centre in ASEAN
Vietnam and Thailand have surpassed Singapore as the largest crypto trading centres among the Association of Southeast Asian Nations' ten members, even exceeding financial powerhouse Singapore, which is fighting to adopt regulations to take control of this embryonic area.
Why are Vietnamese firms "afraid" of digital transformation?
In recent years, digital transformation has become a natural necessity for many firms, particularly digital transformation in business operations to match shifting customer consumption behaviour. However, most firms are having difficulty determining the best digital transformation strategy.
Ca Mau creates a collaborative economy linked to the digital revolution
In the first half of the year, the 225 cooperatives and 1 union of cooperatives in Ca Mau province generated an average of 300 million VND in income, with a profit of 90 million VND.
Meey Map launches a completely new version - A breakthrough in online real estate planning search
The value of a real estate is often many times greater than that of other common goods, so the level of profitability and risk also increases in a proportional way. Therefore, it is very necessary to quickly grasp market information, general price level, planning issues ... to make judgments about the growth situation of real estate.
Convenient automatic traffic toll payment via VPBank NEO application
ETC (Electronic Toll Collection) automatic toll collection system has been widely deployed in Vietnam, saving time in circulation, contributing to reducing environmental pollution, helping to limit exposure to avoid and prevent disease.
Vietnam is the Southeast Asia leader in business digitalization
According to Robocash Financial Group research, Vietnam has the highest socioeconomic development with 26.81 points and leads the table in business digitalization with 5.73 points, closely followed by the Philippines with 5.3 points.
HDBank's solution for collecting tuition fees has many benefits that were not expected
Using what has been learned from the digital transformation strategy, HDBank's tuition fee collection solution helps schools, parents, and students get a lot out of it.
The e-commerce logistics market is driven by online purchasing
The expanding number of Internet and smartphone users, as well as a large number of online buyers, are all contributing to the expansion of the Asian market, including Vietnam. This demonstrates that shipping in Vietnam has enormous growth potential...
Vietnam has an Innovation Technology Park Development Village for the first time
One of the purposes of the Industrial Development Village innovation technology officer is to establish a science and technology park as a port of technology import and export, to transfer technology, and to promote the digital economic GDP in Vietnam based on intellectual assets.