A cooperation agreement was established between the Lao Cai Customs Department and the Lao Cai Provincial Business Association.
DNHN - During the 2023 Customs-Business Dialogue Conference, a cooperation agreement was signed between the Lao Cai Provincial Business Association and the Lao Cai Customs Department, as represented by their respective leaders.
The signing of a significant cooperation agreement between the Lao Cai Customs Department and the Business Association was the focal point of the 2023 Customs-Business Dialogue Conference, which was effectively organized by the Lao Cai Customs Department on November 24. Lao Cai Region. The conference garnered the attendance of delegations from over sixty import-export companies and regional management organizations.
The Lao Cai Customs Department has assessed its capabilities and executed the anti-smuggling initiative "The Mekong Dragon," boasting three successful apprehensions of drug offenders, by information technology and modernization. drug.
During the conference, Lao Cai Customs Department representatives responded actively to concerns and suggestions of businesses regarding price consultation for exported phosphorus products, advance information declaration for imported goods and information technology system-related issues of a similar nature.
In representation of the leaders of the Lao Cai Customs Department, Deputy Director Nguyen Quyet Chien vowed to assist businesses and ensure the most favorable conditions for the import and export of goods through the provision of maximum assistance. In addition, he exhibited attentiveness and dedication to promptly resolving all issues and challenges to facilitate trade activities.
Representatives of the Lao Cai Provincial Business Association and the Lao Cai Customs Department also signed a cooperation agreement during the conference.
The Lao Cai Customs Department also provided an update on the regional import and export situation at this time. An 18-business increase in the number of enterprises completing procedures at the unit since the corresponding period in 2022 is evident. Exports increased by 1.6% and imports declined by 19.9%, resulting in a total import-export turnover of USD 1,168.9 million, which indicates positive and stable changes in the commercial environment of Lao Cai. The Department generated 754.9 billion VND in budget revenue as of the conclusion of October, which amounted to 50.3% of the target of 1,500 billion VND set by the General Department of Customs and the Ministry of Finance. This figure represents a decline of 45% when compared to the corresponding period in 2022.
- Over 400 businesses to participate in Vietnam ETE & Enertec Expo 2024
- Long An’s Allure - a “Magnet” with Constantly Improving Infrastructure and a Transparent Investment Environment
- Unilever Vietnam and nearly Three Decades of Accompanying Vietnam’s Sustainable Development
- Chu Lai International Airport to become international air logistics service centre
- THACO to Recruit over 12,000 New Employees as It Expands into Agriculture
- Dong Thap Welcomes Delegations from Three Provinces of the Kingdom of Cambodia for a Visit and Tet Celebration
- What Obstacles Will the Vietnamese Textile Industry Face in 2024?
- ADB Ready to Support Vietnam in Accessing Loans and Promoting Sustainable Development
- Mr Truong Gia Binh: Vietnamese Labour Force Ready to Take on Semiconductor Industry
- Vietnam-US Trade Turnover Exceeds US$100 Billion for Three Consecutive Years
- Abundant High-Paying Job Opportunities for Vietnamese Workers Abroad
- Can Tho is Accompanied and Developed by VNPT Can Tho Into a Modern and Civilised Metropolis
- Big 4 Banks Secure Profits Reaching and Exceeding the Billion-Dollar Mark
- Hai Phong City: A “Bright Spot” for FDI Attraction
- Korea-Vietnam Basketball Exchange Event to Take Place Soon
- Nam Can Tho University - Providing ASEAN-level Human Resources for the 4.0 Era
- Can Tho Export Processing and Industrial Zones Authority: 20 Years of Rising from Adversity
- Vietnam's Trade Surplus with EU and US Markets Reaches $125 Billion
- Vietnam sees remarkable progress in Global Innovation Index
- President Vo Van Thuong attended the 10th anniversary of VSIP Quang Ngai
As of the information disclosure date of 23/02/2024, the total value of corporate bonds maturing in the remainder of the year is VND258,239 billion, of which 38% of the value of bonds due to maturity belongs to the real estate sector.
VinFast India CEO Pham Sanh Chau highlights that a temporary import duty cut will facilitate the introduction of VinFast products to Indian customers.
The provincial People’s Committee’s Permanent Vice Chairman pledges to create the most favourable conditions for Kine SIC Semi to invest in Bac Ninh province.
Recently, in Hai Phong, Vice Chairman of the Municipal People’s Committee Hoang Minh Cuong received and worked with a delegation from Enterprise Singapore.
Vietnam ETE & Enertec Expo 2024 will be held from 17th to 19th July 2024 at the Saigon Exhibition & Convention Centre (SECC).
Ho Chi Minh City Union of Business Association (HUBA) and Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) cooperate to enhance support for businesses in Ho Chi Minh City
The Ho Chi Minh City Union of Business Association delegation organised a notable working session with the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry to strengthen support for businesses in the context of an economy that still faces many difficulties.
Strong selling from Brazil, coupled with a weaker Real, has encouraged increased coffee exports from the country. Strong growth in Vietnamese Robusta coffee exports in January 2024 is also putting pressure on the market.
The Holistic Excellence event gathered more than 1,000 representatives from leading businesses in Vietnam
CareerViet, a leading company in the HR sector, has successfully organised the “Holistic Excellence” event and the “Employer of Choice 2023” awards ceremony, bringing together over 1,000 representatives from leading businesses in Vietnam.
In terms of vehicle types, passenger car sales fell the most, reaching 14,745 vehicles, a 54% decrease compared to the previous month. Specialised vehicles and commercial vehicles also recorded declines of 46% and 31.5% respectively.
Hanoi will provide market information to over 500 businesses, and training and advice to over 100 enterprises to improve their competitiveness and supply capacity.