Hoa Binh Tien Ngan Trade Investment Co., Ltd exports the first shipment of fresh sugarcane to the US
- 00:38 22/03/2023
DNHN - On March 19, Tien Ngan Trade Investment Co., Ltd., in partnership with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development of Hoa Binh province, exported the first shipment of fresh sugarcane to the United States market.
Hoa Binh is a land with numerous specialties, including fresh sugarcane varieties such as purple sugarcane and white sugarcane juice. All of these sugarcane varieties are old, of high quality, soft, and sweet, and suitable for fresh eating and drinking juice.
In addition, the land and climate of Hoa Binh have made its sugarcane famous throughout the provinces and cities for many years. With the first shipment of fresh sugarcane to the U.S. market, the agricultural industry of Hoa Binh province will continue to promote its initial successes, paving the way for many other agricultural products of the province to continue to expand their market share.
Sugarcane has significant export potential. In addition, sugarcane is a highly suitable industrial crop for the climate and soil conditions of Hoa Binh province, which can be developed and expanded to produce more goods. high economic productivity.
While Vietnam's sugar exports are in a "backward-to-the-wall" position, the country's sugarcane businesses have opened a promising new direction.
Throughout the years, Tien Ngan Trade Investment Co., Ltd. has exported nearly 100 tons of sugarcane to the European Union, Korea, and...
After more than four months of direct negotiations with the United States, Tien Ngan Trading Investment Co., Ltd. made efforts to find solutions to overcome obstacles and signed the contract to export the first 20-ton order. In addition to seeking solutions to stabilize production, the company has signed contracts with cooperatives in Hoa Binh province to provide seeds and fertilizers. As a result, farmers do not have to worry about the value of their sugarcane crop diminishing.
The first container load of white sugarcane exported to the United States market weighed a total of 17,3 tons. Tien Ngan Commercial Investment Co., Ltd. and New Production Technology and Development Co., Ltd. purchase, process, and package white sugarcane directly. Vina Agri Import Company in the United States is responsible for documents and logistics. This batch of sugarcane is accompanied by ten sugarcane juice machines. This detail demonstrates that, even though the product has only recently begun production, it has segmented customers at the point of consumption.
"The company is anticipated to export between 300 and 500 tons of sugarcane to foreign markets in 2023. Hopefully, these initial successes will establish a foundation for the company to continue expanding the market and introducing the tree to consumers. Hoa Binh province's sugarcane exports to the global market are continually increasing, contributing to the growth of the province's middle sugar industry "said Director Nguyen Le Diep.
Mr. Nguyen Le Diep, director of Tien Ngan Trade Investment Co., Ltd., is hopeful that the People's Committee of the Lac Son district (Hoa Binh) will support the construction of raw material areas, as well as the production and export purchase of fresh sugarcane. The material area is from 10 to 12 hectares; concurrently, creating favorable conditions for enterprises to invest in warehouse infrastructure to purchase sugarcane and preliminarily process and pack sugarcane; assisting the company to improve sugarcane quality for export...
Consequently, the company commits to purchasing all products with technical assurance under contracts signed with organizations, cooperatives, and cooperative groups; investing in production materials and recovering capital after purchasing products; and fostering the growth of sugarcane material areas.
- Exporting agricultural products to Japan Opportunities and Challenges for Vietnamese Businesses
- VNG was named at the top of the best working environment in Vietnam in 2023
- Arton Capital Vietnam and Enterprises and Integration Magazine signed a strategic cooperation agreement
- 2023 will open up new cooperation opportunities between Vietnam and the Czech Republic
- Expecting to join CPTPP, businesses from the UK are especially interested in Vietnam
- ESG procedures will improve and become more systematic once ESG is seen as an opportunity
- Horasis 2022 India Economic Cooperation Forum opens up many cooperation and investment opportunities in Binh Duong
- Prime Minister: It's the responsibility with people if we can't spend money
- Mr Nguyen Minh Cuong, ADB's Chief Economist in Vietnam, believes that Vietnam will continue to recover in the coming months
- ASEAN exports are expanding remarkably and significantly
- Francois Painchaud, IMF Representative in Vietnam and Laos: There are several ways to enhance Vietnam's macroeconomic base
- Nghe An focuses on completing five goals to welcome the new wave of investment
- Vietnam has seven advantages that "attract" international investment
- The United States and Vietnam encourage export firms to comply with customs regulations
- Phu Tho province promotes cooperation with Laotian provinces
- Mr Pham Minh Chinh, Prime Minister of Vietnam, collaborates with the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group
- Cultural cooperation contributes significantly to the development of diplomatic ties between Vietnam and Italy
- Vietnam tourism is rebounding strongly, with domestic visitors reaching an all-time high
Đọc thêm Enterprise
Enterprises in May: Decrease in number, average capital also drops
A newly established business in the month had an average registered capital of 8.6 billion VND, a decrease of 11.5% from the previous month and 8.8% from the same time period the previous year.
Thaiholdings decided to dismiss 2 Deputy General Directors at the same time
These personnel dismissal and hiring decisions reflect a change in the management level at Thaiholdings in order to optimise professional work.
TikTok Shops is becoming a real big threats to Shopee and Lazada
Appearing since the parent company ByteDance pushed the development of short video applications to markets, Tiktok Shop is receiving a lot of attention.
Large banks continue to reduce interest rates significantly for tenors
The Big 4 banks, including Vietcombank, VietinBank, BIDV, and Agribank, decided today (May 26) to continue reducing deposit interest rates.
Nhat Tin Logistics JSC is facing a loss of more than 25 billion dong
After tax, Nhat Tin Logistics, a developed trade investment company, continues to record a loss of more than 25 billion dongs in 2022. This signifies the continuation of a challenging period.
Temporarily fixed prices for 15 transitional wind and solar power projects
Of the 37 transitional renewable energy projects submitted to EVN, the Ministry of Industry and Trade has approved 15 wind and solar power plants with temporary prices.
VinaCapital Vietnam still attracts FDI despite imposing a global minimum tax
According to analysts at VinaCapital, Vietnam may be losing its FDI capital competitiveness compared to India, Malaysia, and/or Indonesia.
Vietnam's rubbers exports turn over is the lowest in 2 years
Vietnam exported rubber at an average price of $1,388 per ton in April 2023, down 1.9% from March 2023 and 23.1% from April 2022. The General Department of Customs reports that Vietnam exported 87,749 tonnes of rubber worth 121,79 million USD
Story of Western Group: Strength derived from company culture
Gia Phong is used to refer to the family and clan's culture, way of thinking, and behavior. Consequently, the family ordination is maintained only if the family has pedagogy.
Gojek cooperates with Dat Bike to transport passengers by electric motorbikes
With this partnership, Gojek becomes the first ride-hailing company in Vietnam to offer electric motorcycle passenger transportation in addition to its other on-demand services.